1-Click Destroy (i.e. Creative Mode)

Home Forums General Discussion 1-Click Destroy (i.e. Creative Mode)

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      HoLyCoW
      Participant

Can we please get a 1-click destroy block when using Infinite mode (similar to Minecraft’s “Creative” mode)?!?!?

From everything I’m seeing, everyone is building outside and that looks great, but I’m trying to build underground, and it’s HORRIBLE! I’m spending hours just destroying stone.

majorwitty

I second this.

drthmik

I third

vibe-x

Maybe there should be different modes:

– creative (do not drop items)
      – creative2 (drops items)

why?
      Sometimes you do not want to overflow your inventory and just build.
      If you use creative you propably want to take infinite stacks to build big houses. But this should be done in next releases. I think there are some more important things to do so far.

Kuma

And first they have to implement that players can place their own beacons, or else the griefing will start with a creative mode.

Yotes
      Keymaster

Hey guys, thanks for the feedback. I will speak to my designer about this. Maybe in the future you might be able to create a super duper tool that can break stuff at an instance or maybe you can become a demolition expert? 😉

drthmik

I think that this is more about the short term
        as in
        before crafting our own picks and while many blocks drop nothing and only break and disappear and while we have the whole infinite blocks thing.
        for example
        In the world I’ve been building in there is a LOT of white stone that cannot be mined, using the slow pick on this feels like a waste because I get nothing from it but a hole so it becomes frustrating and tedious

the idea is; “if I get nothing for it, it shouldn’t require this much time & effort to deal with it”

furthermore with infinite mode having more than one of anything is a waste of time

that’s why we want the instant “creative mode” mining, if we had a progression of picks and mining netted us needed resources the time spent mining would be worth it

as to the super pick idea that you spoke of, rather than crafting it, it could be legendary loot for beating a boss or something like that. Like;

Legacy of the Oortian Stonecutters
        Legendary Pickaxe (uncraftable)
        unbreakable (infinite uses)
        mines all stone types at 800% rate & doesn’t break the stone into cobble
        negates all ore mining bonuses while in use
        cannot mine non-stone blocks
        (flavor text) “It has been said that the Stonecutters of Oort could level mountains and carve up continents as though they were made of smoke.”

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.