1st Feature Vote & Feedback survey is live

Home Forums News 1st Feature Vote & Feedback survey is live

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Rob
      Participant

We have sent out the first Feature Vote & Feedback survey to get your opinion on what you want to see next in Oort Online.

You’ve already been very generous in sharing your time and support in the forums, on Twitter and in the game so thank you very much.

We’re really looking forward to seeing what you think we should be making next. So, if you’re a backer, keep an eye on your inbox. If not, and you want the opportunity to help directly shape the future of Oort Online then hit up the Get Access section of the website.

If you’re a backer and haven’t received the survey – get in touch!

Rob – Wonderstruck Designer

Rukio

Crafting is obviously going to be the winner! I hope you guys have some intuitive designing and crafting UI in mind!

Havok40k
      Participant

@Rob, how long will you guys be waiting for people to reply? The anticipation is killing meeeeeee!

Along those lines, is there an ETA for Combat1 to begin being implemented?

Rukio

Think the form said until Monday.

QuilkSilver1

The combat needs to be implemented first though? :p

Kuma

Well even if combat would be implemented we would also need somethings to test it out on xD (do you want to be the test subject? ;P)

Ckrauser

I agree crafting all the way. I think I went crafting->combat->farming->portals or something like that

Zouls
        Participant

screw farming, they need portals and warps pretty soon because the worlds are starting to get crowded at spawn area and it takes ages to get back to another place if you die

QuilkSilver1

My vote order went like this:
      Crafting
      Beacons
      Portals and Warps
      Farming

FluffyTop

I voted the same QuilkSilver1.

Silfren

Crafting is nr 1 for me 🙂

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.