A new start

Home Forums General Discussion A new start

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Rukio

How’s it going? Figured I’d hop into the forums here (is there anyway we can change my name?) I’m a guy who gets into survival based games more so than any other type of genre. Out of the few big titles the only one I’ve yet to touch is Minecraft. Since it’s been out for quite some time, there is nobody I really want to play with since everyone practically knows how to play.

Oort seems like a good place to start! Can’t wait to stream it and possibly start a group build! (If you set down a beacon, can you set people who can build inside it?)

Rob
      Participant

Hi Daniel! Welcome to Oort Online.

We’d love to have you streaming our game when you play. We are planning on building the Beacon system to give you enough flexibility to allow your trusted friends as much leeway as you wish to give them 😉

Later we’d like to add some additional functionality to allow friends from the same Guild to have additional benefits with beacons.

We’ve always loved being able to collaborate with one another in other multiplayer sandbox games we’ve played. That’s why we want to put time into encouraging players to work together if that’s what they want to do.

Thanks for the questions.

Rob – Wonderstruck Designer

Jagmas

If you buy in at a level that gets access now, is it ok to stream?

Rukio

They have no NDA atm. Stream away! I’m already doing so currently. Finding bugs with the community and jotting down suggestions!

Ben
      Keymaster

Stream away, and please share the links with us (through Twitter is best). If you’re livestreaming we’ll tweet the link.

Disco
      Participant

Here’s link: STREAM (twitch)

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.