Access

Home Forums General Discussion Access

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Rick

So, how long does it take to get access to the game once you’ve paid? I was sort of expecting instant access, but the email I received said it could take 24 hours. That’s not exactly what I would call instant in this day and age. Not complaining, yet, just curious…

James
      Keymaster

We’ll normally give access within a few minutes or an hour. At the moment there is a manual step – so we say 24 hours – just to be on the safe side.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 8 months ago by James.
      David

I really hope so because today is my day off and i expected to play the game the moment I spent 95 dollars to support it. If by any case I don’t get the game by tonight may I get a refund?

James
        Keymaster

Sorry that we didn’t meet your expectations for giving you access to the game. It’s simply a human issue that there is a manual step and you bought the game at 01:45am for us in the UK. Everyone was tucked up in bed. If you’re not happy, we’ll obviously process a refund.

MeatsofRage

I don’t mean to be rude, or cause any arguments or anything like that, but if you’re looking for a refund on the basis of not being able to play this very night, the early support doesn’t seem like something you should have invested in. I understand the frustration that would come from spending a lot of money and having to wait, but the game is in its infancy, and the support given now is an investment for much later in the future. Oort is incredibly enticing, and I myself jumped in on that “gotta have it now” hype, but I mean, it’s going to be a long wait no matter what. The best thing you can do for a game like this is either wait for further developments and a larger scale to play on before investing, or give your money in good faith and find something else to occupy your time as we wait for this game to flourish.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.