Are there world resets planned?

Home Forums General Discussion Are there world resets planned?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      alexanderyou
      Participant

I know in minecraft whenever there was a major update the maps would have to be wiped. Will that be the case with this game, or are the debug blocks there as fillers to avoid this situation?
      Thanks.

Padraigo
      Participant

I’m sure once the game goes live there will be a complete wipe, probably even as it enters alpha and beta stages.

Grey

I really hope they don’t all of the towns would be gone along with everything else that’s been made.

Padraigo
        Participant

It puts everyone on a more even playing field, especially for newcomers.

Don’t forget that people will be competing against each other for resources and land, as well as establishing themselves as powers and empires. It isn’t just about showing off your flashy buildings.

Grimoire
      Participant

I know people put alot of work on buildings but I’m sure people know they will wipe.

alexanderyou
      Participant

I guess they will also need to do it because they will be adding the dungeons structures, which I assume will be one of the last things to give everyone a more equal chance at clearing them.

VexusOo
      Participant

i assume the worlds that rarely get used will be wiped away first, followed worlds with less buildings or projects going on, one of the main builder worlds will be used as the founders world, we could ask for a vote maybe?

HoLyCoW
      Participant

Maybe they’ll implement something like the schematics mod from minecraft in order to preserve/save structures that have been made and allow those structures to be recreated in the new worlds.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.