Beacon Missing???

Home Forums Support Beacon Missing???

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Quantum73

So I logged on today and my beacon is gone. It was there last night, and now is missing. Server = Kohe. I REALLY would like to see this fixed as I have seen my share of griefers in the past few days just generally screwing with everything I have outside the beacon, now my whole base is fair game for them.

Please advise.

-Quantum73

Quantum73

And now it is back. I have no idea what happened…

Saint

sometimes the server names buggy, my server has sometimes a other name for short time, maybe u was on a other server

Hawkatom

Also be sure that beacons are enabled in your in-game video settings, otherwise they will be invisible.

Quantum73

Good tips but 100% sure it was the correct server since all my structures were there. And the “Beacon Effect” box was the first thing I checked, and it was activated.

On that day I logged on, noticed something was odd, then realized the beacon was missing entirely. No beacon name, no green box when mousing over blocks in the beacon area, no beacon effect, nothing at all. At that point I checked my settings and confirmed that Beacon Effect was enabled. But nothing else was wrong, the client was running normally and all other functionality/gameplay was working as intended. I then logged off for few minutes. When I logged back on, everything was good again so it remains a mystery. First and only time I had it happen as well.

James
      Keymaster

If it happens again – send us the log file and grab a few screen shots. We’ll then try and work out the issue.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.