Beacon Plz

Home Forums Support Beacon Plz

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      T4LCOMX
      Participant

On Gihhs I have both a Pyramid with a Glowing cap on top, and a Templar Monument ive built. Its been a week and already someone has started reconstructing my stuff. Please place a beacon for me On the pyramid, I can live without the templar monument (which lies along the sun/moon path about a football field or so from the pyramid.

The pyramid has a path leading into and below it, where there is a tomb im working on, as well as a hidden path within the sarcophagus within the tomb.

I also have a cliff side restaurant and bar on Eisa. I would appreciate a beacon here as well. Both of my spawn at homes are located on or right beside my construction projects. The restaurant has two dining areas, a bathroom that overlooks the lake villiage thing, and bar.

I eagerly purchased the collector edition when it came about on steam, and id hate to have my time wasted by others who find something pretty and wanna ‘make it better’ or w/e their justification is for messing up others projects.

Thanks for your time,

T4LCOMX

Yotes
      Keymaster

Hello there,

To get a beacon on your building, email the following information to oortonline@turbulenz.com

“World name”, “coordinate of the center”, “Username”.

Press . key to display the coordinates.

It is a manual process on our side for now so it can take couple days as we have been getting many requests.

Thanks

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.