Before I Buy

Home Forums General Discussion Before I Buy

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      godzic games

I want to know several thing before I buy the game, These things include:

What is the update process of the game? ( how will i update it? a launcher?)

What will guardians be like?
      I personally would like to see guardians be stronger based upon your gear that you have looted from previous guardians.

Will worlds vary in dificulty?
      If i have grinded through several worlds and got great gear i think it would be an awesome challenge to go up against an “Apocalypse world” where the guardians are significantly stronger than other worlds, maybe even APOC I or APOC II dificulty setup kind of thing

I want to know how you plan on making certain blocks or entities, such as farming things to make money or chests to provide storage for loot, would something like this eventually be implemented?

Would there ever be things like factions, guilds etc., Games like oort seem fun, but lets face it they seem even more fun if you are out raiding bases or playing and building a fortress with friends.

What kind of weapons will there be? If oort will have things like crossbows, swords or maybe even magic damage based weapons such as a wand; i think it would easily pass other sandbox games in popularity such as minecraft.

Feel free to let me know about any answers to anything i asked or did not ask. I honestly thing this game has a great potential and a even greater chance at being the greatest sandbox game ever created. I think its great how you guys are taking ideas in from the community but I would also like to play a higher role myself in things like bug testing/reporting or something like that, it would feel really cool being one of the first 200 people to play a game so it is definately an opportunity i do not want to let pass, but i want to make sure it is worth the $95 first. Thanks for reading and happy oorting!

godzic games

Oh! just though of another one, Will a coordinate system ever be added? so if my friend enters a world im in he/she can follow a coordinate to my destination?

Another one, How big are these worlds? like for example minecraft is 30millx30millx256, how big would each world be in oort? again, thanks for reading.

Grimoire
      Participant

There will be guilds in-game.

Since Oort is an online game there probably won’t be any monsters that will scale with your level or gear you have equiped.

There are zones that have a little different themes or different color palettes that make them unique and weather effects as well I’m sure.

It’s still very early, not even in Alpha yet, the game has so much that they haven’t implemented yet, the more support and followers the more stuff they will be able to put in-game faster.

godzic games

i bought the game i need help grimoire, i dont know how to play it, i cant download something?

Grimoire
      Participant

I’m sorry I cannot assist you. I’m deciding between the $95 and the $250 bundle depending on finances. Maybe email support and they can assist you with your issue?

godzic games

ah, ok thanks anyway…

Rob
      Participant

Hi Godzic. Thanks for the support. If you’ve purchased a package you should receive an email from us asking you to sign up for a ga.me account. Once we get your account username we’ll add you to the prototype users.

We’re currently working on the downloadable version and it should hopefully be available soon.

Rob – Wonderstruck Designer

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.