Bigger trees

Home Forums Suggestions Exploration Bigger trees

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      mink
      Participant

So far from what I have seen, there is only trees with 1 block width. I think it would add a lot to the game to have bigger trees, varying from 2 by 2 to massive like 5 by 5 that could serve as landmarks in the world. Both of which would be taller than the current trees. Also having branches on trees would be awesome.

Grimoire
      Participant

That would be neat. Also could there also be underwater foliage? Like seaweed and coral?

mink
      Participant

agreed, some coral formations would be pretty awesome. It would give you a reason to explore under the water more.

Dasachi

I endorse this. Underwater foliage is a must.

Rob
      Participant

All of these suggestions shouldn’t be too tough. We’ve already got bigger, different trees with branches in some of our non-live test worlds. Putting flora and fauna in the oceans will probably be ok. But I’ll have to talk nicely to Luca the ‘King of World Generation’ 😉

Thanks guys!

Rob – Wonderstruck Designer

Camer
      Participant

I couldn’t play the game yet so I don’t know if it’s implemented already:
      When you are underwater, the sound should be deeper and somehow underwaterish 😀 – Like it is in real life

Grimoire
      Participant

Well I think maybe for underwater, it should be somewhat wavy and whatnot when underwater. And that depending on what type of equipment you have on maybe it would make you sink faster and would make you run out of fatigue faster in water to swim, maybe even do that on land? lol

cocopuff21
      Participant

Giant elven tress would be cool were people could build cities on them… maby a giant tree biome were the lower levels of the forest like the floor are very dangerous to be at so the safest place to live would be at the top levels of the forest

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.