Browser randomly broke

Home Forums Support Browser randomly broke

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Rukio

Was sitting there making slopes for my light house with Shrubhermit and next thing I know the browser goes out. Something about WEB.GL popped up at one point. Anywho. Now I have this screen. http://imgur.com/7wFcsvS I can make a highlight of what happened if needed.

Tried restarting my browser. Not working. Have not tried restarting computer. Will see if it decides to work tomorrow. Have a nice night!

Rukio

Forgot I could of just done this.
      Forgot I could of just did this.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by Rukio.
      Rob
      Participant

Hi Dan. I’ve sent an email off to the team and we’ll try to figure out what’s going on and advise you.

Sorry!

Rob – Wonderstruck Designer

michaelb
      Keymaster

If WebGL crashes restarting the browser should fix it. Make sure all tabs are closed, not just the active one.

In chrome typing ‘about:gpu’ in the a search bar gives some more diagnostic information that list specific issues.

Rukio

Issue fixed by restarting browser. I did the exact same thing before posting this thread though. Not sure what was different.

Rukio

Correction. Upon coming back into the game my FPS is now 2. Going to restart computer and hope for the best.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by Rukio.
      Rukio

Computer restart fixed everything.

michaelb
      Keymaster

That might be a graphics driver issue. If you keep getting an issue updating it might help.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.