Bugs and suggestions from 8/4

Home Forums General Discussion Bugs and suggestions from 8/4

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      mink
      Participant

I didn’t know where to report bugs, so I decided to post them here. I kept a notepad of them as I played today. I might play again later but I guess I will put those bugs in some different post.

BUGS

All of these were while using Google Chrome

-spawned into world [test] inside the ground dead. Spawn button is there, but clicking it doesnt do anything

-when switching servers game freezes. this happened to me multiple times

-dont know if it is a bug or not, but you can log as many of you as you want into the game as far as I can tell. I had 3 in game at once.

-changed draw distance, and could see through the world

-sometimes dont take fall damage

-barfing the blocks out (x) doesn’t subtract from how many blocks you have.

-blocks staying invisible after placing for long periods of time, like 2 -3 minutes for some

-died, respanwed and now blocks I place arent appearing, and blocks I break are still there visually, but act as if I put/broke them

-you are probably aware, but ping was like 1500+ today at some points. Some of it was probably on my side though.

-turning anti aliasing off makes the screen black in some instances

-when in third person you can see through the world if up against walls, or in 1 by 1 holes

-light flickers a ton when walking during sunset ( I have renderbuffer off), might just be lag though

-looking through portal just shows other worlds sky box (I have renderbuffer off and short draw distance). After i stepped through though and went back you could see through it

-torches spewing smoke downwards, it looks like when there is a block abovee it, it will do this

-when lagging, falling off of blocks you get stuck for a while bobbing up and down a bit

-can’t move for a couple of seconds when walking through portals

– I guess it crashed, but the browser just exited

THOUGHTS/SUGGESTIONS

-as of right now it seems that the height variation in worlds is constant across the whole world, regardless of if it is a different biome. I think there should be areas where there is a lot of height difference, but also areas with less depending on the parameters of how you set the world. So if you set it to be mostly flat, it should mostly be flat, but some areas should still have mountains, or at least bigger hills.

-giant trees! So far most of the trees are little. I think it would be awesome if there was a system for generating huge trees, like 5 to 20 times bigger than current ones. They could serve as landmarks in worlds that mostly have normal trees, but they could also make some REALLY REALLY AWESOME forest.

-when you break a block and it is laying on the floor, you can’t put a block until it is picked up. I think that placing a block should push it out of the way

-torches should be able to go on the side of blocks

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.