Bugs. Will update as I find them

Home Forums Support Bugs. Will update as I find them

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 46 reply threads
  • Author
      Rukio

Water
      – You sink really fast when you enter water
      http://imgur.com/dbjy96y Placing a torch in the water 1 block below will remove the water block.
      http://imgur.com/6aceA5y Placing a torch underwater makes a water block surround it.
      http://imgur.com/OYUscq9 Water is not edged properly with natural block (Example. Sand is curvy, there is empty air inbetween
      – The sink to breathe ratio is too high
      – Your camera will be above the water level and you’ll still be drowning.
      – Going from water to land is annoying. The jump isn’t high enough or you won’t jump sometimes even with momentum.

World/Terrain
      – When you destroy grass/dirt block, floral grass does not disappear and will hover.
      – Torches will float when you destroy terrain underneath them.
      – Around 256 blocks high, blocks you’ve placed disappear.
      – Height of the character/block placement seem off. Can’t get the proper view out of a 1×2 window.
      – Dune fissure led me underground and was blinded by fog. (259.27 , 34,75, 615.58)
      http://imgur.com/3l7mhOK If a block is ‘natural’ when breaking, you can not see the break lines if the natural edges overlap the 1x1x1 square.

Controls
      – Sometimes Mouse wheel will jerk the selection back and forth.
      – Shift click doesn’t work all the time.
      – Not able to shift-walk to an edge and place a block on the side/underneath.
      – Character slides/drifts every now and then.
      – X Doesn’t do anything
      – With infinite block on you can essentially fill your inventory up

EDIT: It seems links don’t work on the forums yet.

• This topic was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by Rukio.
      • This topic was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by Rukio.
      Benjyboi

How are you able to play the game with the Trailblazer package?

Rukio

I upgraded packages. They’re gonna fix my title tomorrow.

Yotes
      Keymaster

Thanks Daniel Ace,

We entered all these issues into our issue tracker.

Toukon

Here is another issue I found, Something wrong with the draw distance im assuming
      http://media.giphy.com/media/ToMjGpy8DqDfUzehKAo/giphy.gif

dont tell me how to hmtl link cause i will still have no idea

• This reply was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by Toukon.
      michaelb
      Keymaster

Fixes in latest version:-
      * Shift click doesn’t work all the time
      * Not able to shift-walk to an edge and place a block on the side/underneath
      * Blinded by fog at (259.27, 34,75, 615.58)
      * Torches will float when you destroy terrain underneath them
      * Difficult to move from land to water
      * Portal meshing (other side not meshed)

michaelb
      Keymaster

Thanks for the report Toukon. Log it as an issue.

Rukio

Crashes
      Constantly running through a portal will crash 1 of 2 worlds.

Controls
      – X does not do anything

Function
      – While moving if you hit P the screen pauses, as it should. Should you still be holding W while you’re paused. You’ll continue to move forward in the world.

Water
      – Torches stop water flow
      – Digging underwater creates giant air patches, small currents form but do not fill up cave even with mass body of water above.
      – When ALPHINE_WOOD_LEAVES are placed in water, the water block becomes present and overwrites portions of the leaf block
      – When anything is placed underwater is places a water block around it making for different looks underwater.
      – Placing a torch in the water removes the water block allowing the player to breathe
      – Water is not edged properly with natural block (Example. Sand is curvy, there is empty air inbetween
      – Your camera will be above the water level and you’ll still drown.
      – Air block located underwater at: [301.59, 62.75, -385.72]

Blocks
      – You can’t place blocks down with a lootable block in place

World/Terrain
      – Obsidian biome has weird lighting issue. Drops of 1 have pitch black pits.

Multiplayer
      – Strobbing names http://www.twitch.tv/ruikio/c/4800603

Forums
      – Bolding doesn’t work.

Rukio

World/Terrain
      At 255 high the block you place become invisible as if it’s not placed.

Rukio

Systems
      – When running along the boardwalk made out of PLANKS_ACACIA, the character will bug and lift up as if flying.
      – When WEBGL crashes, you can select reload at the top when a notification pops up. The game will load. Except you cannot use your mouse to look around.
      – Closing the browser tab fixes previous bug. Still an issue for those who don’t know.

Blocks
      – When a server is lagging enough and you remove a block, walking into the block allows you to see outside into the world
      – You can not port over to another world with exotic blocks (Luca leaves and walking through a portal to Fooks) without it changing/disappearing. It seems when you cross the portal the blocks turn into something else, or almost as if you have two different hot bars.
      – I found this graphic bug with portals. Giant block in my face while I can still harvest on the other side http://imgur.com/rM82VGs Can make highlight if needed.
      – When looking straight down and placing a sloped block. I’m facing east looking down at the ground and the slope places as if facing south

World
      – Odd shadows at Test server -346.43 , 127.75 , 223.05

Items
      – Light from torch persists after being destroyed at -346.43 , 127.75 , 223.05

EDIT: I need to make a highlight for you guys with your special property jumping out of water not working. Will do so later.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by Rukio.
      Rukio

Systems
      – Special property bug. It’s explained in the highlight: When http://www.twitch.tv/ruikio/c/4816161
      – Spawning in mid air when swapping servers.
      – UnknownSOURCE07 froze and hit F5, relogged back into the game and saw a clone of himself. I hit TAB and I saw two of him. Happened x2

Blocks
      – Lamp block water stuck bug http://www.twitch.tv/ruikio/c/4816177
      + Walk backwards while spamming lanterns underwater and eventually it engulfs you. Works best with two rows.

Rukio

– After you get out of the water while drowning, you still lose a bit of hp after you break the surface.
      – I did this. Not sure how to replicate it though. blah

IAmSpartacus

Drowning bug
      -Air meter appears and begins to deplete at random (while the player is on dry land) and continues to deal damage until the player dies.
      -Adversely, while underwater, the air meter sometimes does not appear, allowing indefinite time spent underwater.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by IAmSpartacus.
      Favorlock

I also noticed that there was a spot where I was drowning yet you could not see water. Lighting did look odd however around the area, so perhaps the water itself was bugged.

I also noticed these alot: http://puu.sh/aFlmL/dd73ca16b8.jpg

Zouls
      Participant

when you break stoneblocks and place them again they are an entirely different type of block. im making a cave arena, and its kind of annoying that i can replace things i accidentally break without it looking stupid.

michaelb
      Keymaster

Fixes in latest
      * Vanishing chunks that reached high up in the world
      * Blocks at 255 not rendering
      * Fix for block lighting flashing during deltas
      * Fixed players not being able to play the game if the last world they were on has been shutdown
      * Fix for block lights causing WebWorker crash at the bottom of the world
      * Fix for player not able to move at startup
      * Fixed a cause of chunks not meshing

Rukio

Systems
      – After you get out of the water while drowning, you still lose a bit of hp after you break the surface.
      – When snow is on a block and you place another block ontop of it. The snow isntantly transfer to the new block.
      – Holding shift while walking can cross you over blocks where their corners are touching, or you float across a flat surface.
      – Health is saved per worlds
      – When underwater and breaking a block, you cannot see the break marks.
      – Blocks from hitting X and looking at a portal do not go to the other world

Blocks
      – Ran out of Luca’s grass block, and was unable to grab more. (Server could of went down or something.)
      – Looks like snow in Luca can go through Alpine_WOOD blocks. (Will double check for you tomorrow.)

World
      – Location 6.42 , 104.90 , 192.27. Water is invisible, only 1 block high and i’m drowning.
      – 1×2 section in the water, no reason. 6.55 , 7.90 , 233.77
      – Luca server terrain bug: 805.96 , 64.90, 176.00
      – After 6000 WorldTime you can see yourself in the water’s reflection, when the sun is up you cannot see yourself.
      – Shadow bug at 688.68 , 69.90 , 670.73 Luca
      – Water empties into a cavern at 66.14 , 65.90 , 45.74. Luca

Items
      – Torches inside my triforce at 196.31 , 91.90 , -282.74 are invisible. Must be something to do with the sloped blocks. Fooks.

Rukio

Just realized I bugged locations without giving you the server. Assume Luca or Test.

Bojeya

I’d like to say thanks to Rukio.
      He’s literally hunting bugs like he would already do this his whole life (not meant offensive or somehting)
      Your buglist is really impressive and I guess you will help a lot improving this game 🙂
      I wonder how you can find all those bugs – Even if I try to break something nothing happens 😀

Anyway, keep this up buddy 🙂

Rukio

Seems my last post didn’t go through.

I pretty much have been bug hunting for the past 3-4 years. I’d give you an example but it seems theindiestone has deleted all of the threads in bug report forum. So if I wanted to show that to Wonderstruck, I’d be screwed.

I do it so when you guys somehow do it, it’s already fixed. I’m a patient guy and kind of love dealing with these things.

Thanks for the encouragement! I plan on it.

Games i’ve bugged for:
        Project Zomboid
        Deadbreed
        Secrets of Grindea
        Guns of Icarus Online

Tercel

Noticed this rendering bug when digging out my hobbit hole. I think the sloped blocks of the hill are the issue.

hell1: 338, 64, -182

It gets pretty trippy sometimes…

• This reply was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by Tercel.
        Rukio

When posting pictures, don’t use the img function it’s broken. Just post their URL with the http:// and they usually pop up.

I rephrase that. Post the URL with imgur and it’ll work. Including the http:// .

NoxiousRaven

You can plant grass on pretty much any blocks.

Tercel

I found some grass just floating in midair on hell. Closest coords I could get are: 690, 156, -655.

Rukio

======World
      – World terrain loading slow
      – Stand at 143.49 , 144.90 , 103.52 and move back and forth on Fooks. There are floating blocks that appear and disappear
      – Snow randomly spawning/clipping in Luca at 672.27, 73.75 , 523.84 probably from drift. Snow is landing inside the house.
      – Reflections bugged at 587.65 , 64.90 , 528.30 at Luca. Jumping in the water, half of the reflections disappear

======Blocks
      – When you use all of Luca’s GRASS, when you try to harvest it to get more it won’t allow you to pick up any.
      – Luca’s stone block is also bugged, not allowing you to harvest anymore.

Rukio

======Blocks
      – Torches on a sloped block have the wrong hitbox. The torch is below while
      the hitbox is above. As if it was on a flat block.
      – Sand is oversaturated when it snows hard in Luca

Realisem43

I’m having problems with all blocks that you can make into a slope

slopeI’m having problems with sloped blocks, I’m not sure if i’m doing it wrong or it’s a bug

Kuma

Pretty sure this is a bug^^ (maybe one which was mentioned before)

Rukio

– Some torches over in TEST seem to be against having a flame. Not sure what causes it.

Yotes
      Keymaster

Thank you very much for reporting bugs. We are logging these bugs into our bug database. 😉

Rukio

Of course~

vdragon

As a reminder to everyone when posting Oort Online bugs on the forum, make sure to include the name of the server plus the coordinates where possible so that the engineers can locate the bugs and fix them, thanks!

Rukio

======Systems
      – If an environment is shrouded by fog/mist, looking at the reflection shows the environment minus the effect.
      – Looking through the Test portal to Fooks despawns landscape immediately infront of the portal. (Refreshing fixed it.)
      – Servers seem to be having some rubberbanding issues going on 8/13/2014

======Blocks
      – Coal block does not match the model (obviously a placeholder.)
      – Leaf block next to glass creates odd clipping graphics that distort

======World
      – As the sun sets you can see through the world. Camera position: 513.27, 17.90 , -1495.01 on Luca.
      – As you shift the camera side to side looking at the puddle, the rendered reflection swaps/pops in. Player position 898.03 , 65.90, -925.25 on Luca.
      – James: The game thinks you’re underground and behind water at the same time. 1798.69 , 17.90, -2046.77
      – Setting suns seems to be a reoccuring thing. Seeing it while underground. Camera Pos. 1850.80, 22.75, -2005.82
      – Record Pandora’s box (Will post again when highlight is made)
      – 8/14/2014, world still loading slow. Sitting at Luca spawn waiting for things to show up.

Kuma

The focus doesn’t adjust if you look through glass. The glass block is (kind of logically) always in the focus^^

Rukio

======Systems
      – Reflections bug out and turn a weird shade of color in Fooks at Camera Pos 412.74 , 66.75 , -325.67 . Sun is setting (Reference Icospawns giant building in progress. The texture glitch happens on the boardwalk infront of it.
      – Momemtum could use some tweaking, sliding down into a ramp up loses so much momentum you don’t go anywhere.
      – Momentum example located for you guys at Luca Player pos -1414.27 , 27.90 , 2048.44 Oh, and welcome to Pandora’s Box.
      – Hopefully this is dealt with or the loopty loop dream is die before it even begins.

======Blocks
      Glass blocks does not have a breaking animation overlay Seems if you weren’t a fresh spawn with all the new blocks, nothing had the breaking overlay.
      – There’s a bug where when going down sloped ice, it sometimes lifts you up like it’s a normal square block
      – Placing blocks with the new system sometimes has a hiccup where the block will disappear
      Infinite glass at camera position -1379.00 , 63.75 , 2048.31 . Will make highlight, not sure how it happened.
      – Placing any block on infinite glass block removes it, and places it where it chooses
      – Continuously placing blocks on the infinite block spawned a block ontop of it, fixing the bug
      – New block placing system is REALLY wonky, blocks are disappearing and being placed elsewhere
      – Shift walking ontop of a block against a block while holding shift and moving in another direction will prompt you to fall when at the edge of the block you’re standing on.
      – Seems infinite blocks (blocks that won’t be destroyed and keep reappearing) are caused by the new placement system. After some time they just break.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 8 months ago by Rukio.
      Rukio

======Systems
      – Getting stuck inside blocks and suffocating is still a thing.
      – Oh and I mined the block I was stuck in, got flung across the map and died against I don’t know.

Here’s the highlight of infinite blocks http://www.twitch.tv/ruikio/c/4916224

• This reply was modified 9 years, 8 months ago by Rukio.
      Nyuudles

I’m not sure if this is lag or a bug but whenever you break a block it sometimes think you’re still holding down left click. Continuing to dig down in a random direction for a little while (about 5 or so blocks) until you can click anything again.

(just happened in [hell1] (36.27,63.90, -9.47) )

Rukio

I’m back! 🙂 Some things I found while playing today.

======Blocks
      – When two people mine the same block, it doesn’t speed up
      the process.
      If this isn’t a bug, it should be set to where people can help each other mind a single block!

======World
      – 384.84, 17.90, 965.48 on world Keuehok. Water underneath
      water glitchs through the above water creating a weird graphic

======Items
      – Placing a torch down and quickly switching to another number
      on your hotbar will not place the torch.
      – Placing an item/block down and quickly switching to another
      item/block will place down the swapped thing instead.

All I got today. Take care!

Dudge Dude

Hi found a Lighting bug today

===== Lightning
      When you are underground and put a torch on the ground, and then continue mining the new space stays dark, so you have to pick up the torch and place it back on the same spot to update the lighting in the newly mined space

Azmadi

I reported this in a thread I created not long ago as well. As the majority of my base is in a cave system, I have this issue constantly!. Lately I have been placing multiple lights, digging as far as I can then just smashing 1 of the lights seems to refresh how the light affects the area.

-when working underground (any server from what I can tell) when you place any amount of lights/torches, then mine new blocks, the new space created will not be affected by the lights placed. Remains black.

Again my only work around has been to smash or take away my light source to get the light to adjust for the new spaces I create (all underground, where no sunlight ever goes)

Rukio

======Blocks
      – When a torch is placed on a cheese wedge slope underwater
      it places an air block above it.
      – When a glass block is placed in an air block underwater,
      the non muffled sound plays instead of the underwater version.
      (I assume this goes the same for all block placement.)

======World
      – 12×12 hole in the world of Kohe at -300.52, 66.60, 1139.99
      underwater

======Items
      – When you grapple then right click to remove the hook and swap to another item it regrapples you and places the item. This kills the Rukio.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 5 months ago by Rukio.
      Rukio

======Systems
      – 1) Holding space bar (jump) while above water (in water) makes
      you become stuck at top of water.
      2) 100% as long as you hold space bar for more than 5ish seconds
      3) Go in water.
      Hold space for 5-6ish seconds.
      Let go.
      4) While in water hold the space bar for a short time while
      being above water. Letting go of the space bar after some time
      will drop the player just below the surface and violently bounce
      you. It seems if you move a block over you’re free. I believe
      holding space while above the water creates an invisible block
      that clips with the player

======World
      – Water graphics look like empty spaces/holes when looking
      down at them from an angle. World – Kohe. Camera Pos
      [-300.54, 66.60, 811.64]. Shows all along the wall at the
      corner in posted position. Graphic quality set on Ultimate

– Giant hole in Kohe’s ocean floor. You can’t go through. -757.56, 45.60, 836.36

======Items
      – 1) Grappling hook does not give momentum if you grapple the
      same block you grappled before
      2) Happens every time no matter how many times you grab
      the block
      3) Go to top of body of water.
      Aim down.
      Keep grappling the same block.
      (If you keep grappling other blocks you get the momentum boost)

======Streaming
      – 1) Not multi monitor friendly. When alt tabbing from the game
      your first click does not register. Sometimes it becomes more
      severe. All left clicks won’t work unless you right click when
      it’s more severe.
      2) Happened 10/10 times for the minor first click not registering
      3) Click Oort. Alt Tab to other window. Click.
      4) Lack of clicking

Random untested bug: Glass blocks carry surface light underground.

Rukio

======Systems
      – When a player logs out and the ground beneath the player
      is dug up enough to kill the player. The player spawns where
      he logged off at then plummets to his death.
      – Alt F4ing/Killing the game client can be used to kill momentum when falling. (nvm weird delay on the exit game. you still die a horrible death.)

======Blocks
      – Player placed leaf blocks have a chance to spawn apples. Better
      fixed now before the survival update comes and players have
      infinite apples.
      – Lighting effects (lantern block) on the leaves underwater
      drop your frames significantly. It’s also really hard to look
      at.
      -Leaf blocks underwater have a awful shadow issue when light
      is around (Lantern blocks). It’s hard to look at and hard on
      frames.
      – You spawn with two lantern blocks.

======Items
      – When using the grappling hook’s momentum with headbob on to traverse the
      world, too much speed glitches the player model into view
      of the player. Also makes it look like he’s sinking into
      the block below him. (Seems to be caused by headbob)
      To renact it:
      1. Make a straight pathway (I have a glass one)
      2. Have headbob on and grappling hook selected.
      3. Double tap to sprint, jump and alternate left and right clicks
      to gain momentum down the path.

vdragon

Thanks for taking the time to describe the bugs that you have encountered.

Do you have screenshots for the following bugs that you have described, plus the world that you found them in?

-Lighting effects (lantern block) on the leaves underwater
        drop your frames significantly. It’s also really hard to look
        at.
        -Leaf blocks underwater have a awful shadow issue when light
        is around (Lantern blocks). It’s hard to look at and hard on
        frames.

Rukio

World: Kohe. I do have pictures. I’ll have to post them when i get home in 5 hours.

Rukio

======Blocks
      – Server Kohe is experiencing block placement lag. Sometimes
      the block (underwater) will disappear and turn into fake air
      bubbles. Your air meter will fill inside it. You can’t float.
      You will still drown however. The air meter is a lie.

Rukio

http://www.twitch.tv/ruikio/c/5607644 is the highlight for the fake air blocks. I didn’t think at the time to show you that sitting inside it will put your air meter back up. However it’s still counting down. Then you drown.

Duckieh

========items/blocks
      – While breaking a block with anything but not a tool that will speed up the breaking speed, and switch while still breaking the block to a tool that will boost up the breaking speed it will (in most cases) instant break.
      I think this has to do with the time you are breaking a block is counted, when you switch to a faster tool to break the block this time isnt resetted.
      i.e. I break stone with an axe for 2 seconds, while holding the left mouse button i switch to a pickaxe, the block will break instantly. (Best simulation is: take a grappling hook, hold your mouse some time on a block, switch to something else in your hands, block will break instantly, in theory you should start over again.)

========Moving
      – While holding crouch (shift) and walk until the edge of a block (so you will be stopped from falling). Stop moving around, jump and you will fall off. It isn’t a bug but it will cause falling without meaning. If you crouch until the edge of a block, you expect that when you didnt moved after the crouch you can jump without falling of the edge.

– after crouching until the edge of a block, you can crouch onto the same side of a block nearby while there is placed a block on it while there is a block placed upon the block you crouch. (you walk on the edge of a block, while there is a block placed upon the block where you walk. you cant walk further then 1/2 of the block it’s edge, and you cant walk (while holding shift) back to the edge of the block you came from. THIS IS ONLY WITH SLOPES! (used block/squary forms).
      Crouching on slopes until a corner while there is a block placed onto that corner, you will fall off the slope. (slopes in non-squar blocks, corner must be at blocks highest point). EDIT: also with normal blocks (not slope blocks).

• This reply was modified 9 years, 5 months ago by Duckieh.
      Duckieh

Duckieh

======items
      – If you switch from server while using the grappling hook, the line of the hook will appear in a word length/direction in the world you join (grappling hook isnt ‘disconnected from the block/resetted in use’ when changing server). see screenshot 1

======blocks
      – placing a block on above water gives weird textures. see screenshot 2
      – Grass (not blocks but the grass upon the grass (oh shut up! you will understand:P) in water removes the water block. Does not get overflowed with water like it should do (same issue with the torches as before, wich is fixed now). see screenshots 3 + 4

Yotes
      Keymaster

Thanks Duckieh.

Rukio

======Systems
      – When in full screen and you alt tab, the game swaps to windowed.
      When you go back into the options to turn the Full Screen back on
      it’ll say ‘off’ Clicking on Full Screen will not trigger it back
      into Full Screen. Alt enter fixes this issue.
      http://www.twitch.tv/ruikio/c/6023257 (<—- this shows the bug) Placing blocks in rapid succession seems to
      trigger a bug where the blocks disappear. Shortly after it ported
      me to a another area (Slightly below where I currently was).
      – Some slow down on build 0.90 with leaf/lantern blocks around.
      Frame drops and game stutter. World Kohe, inside my leaf barriers

======World
      – Weird water seperation bug. < http://imgur.com/7OPFl8b >

======Streaming
      – When you hit enter to maximize the screen the game freezes on
      OBS temporarily.
      – When the game is closed, OBS’ game capture does not pick it
      back up. This forces the streamer to readd it back in game capture.

======Personal
      – Sinking rate is a bit too slow. Almost a complete stop 4 blocks
      down from sea surface.
      – Rising speed in water seems to be slowed. Hard to build in water
      without fearing for death.

======Site
      – The link function does not seem to work when submitting a post.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 3 months ago by Rukio.
      • This reply was modified 9 years, 3 months ago by Rukio.
        vdragon

Thanks for reporting these bugs, they have been logged.

Could you explain more about the issue you’re having with OBS (Is this Open Broadcaster Software you’re referring to?) and what happens after you close the game? When you said, “When the game is closed, OBS’ game capture does not pick it
        back up. This forces the streamer to readd it back in game capture.” did you mean you’ve quit the game initially and then the streamer has to re-add the game back in game capture after you chose to reload the game?

Also, when you said, “The link function does not seem to work when submitting a post.” did you mean the forums here?

Rukio

Could you explain more about the issue you’re having with OBS (Is this Open Broadcaster Software you’re referring to?) and what happens after you close the game? When you said, “When the game is closed, OBS’ game capture does not pick it
        back up. This forces the streamer to readd it back in game capture.”

Disregard this bug. It seems the 64 bit client has fixed this issue. OBS now properly picks up on the game without me further having to do extra work to get it too show.

Also, when you said, “The link function does not seem to work when submitting a post.” did you mean the forums here?

Yes. The forums link function does not work. All the text is just invisible, but shows up when you go back to edit it.

vdragon

Thanks for clarifying the above issues.

Also, thanks for providing the information about the high memory usage yesterday. Could you provide more information about what you were doing before you had the memory issue? Were you teleporting between worlds or did you start off in Kohe when you loaded the game and remained there ever since? Also, what graphics card and driver do you currently have?

Rukio

======Systems
      – Memory builds up pretty quick. Over the course of 2-3 hours
      5 gbs built up (sitting at 9 gbs), essentially lagging the game affecting pretty much everything.

Also, thanks for providing the information about the high memory usage yesterday. Could you provide more information about what you were doing before you had the memory issue? Were you teleporting between worlds or did you start off in Kohe when you loaded the game and remained there ever since? Also, what graphics card and driver do you currently have?

I didn’t leave Kohe. I essentially was there the entire time. Kohe when I started. Kohe when I left. All I was doing was placing two block types under water. Lantern and leaf blocks. Settings all maxed out. Toggling everything off/low was not much of a difference.

My specs.
      CPU Type: Intel® Core™ i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40GHz
      CPU Speed: 3.43 GHz
      System Memory: 17.12 GB
      Video Card Model: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760
      Video Card Memory: 4.23 GB
      Video Card Driver: nvd3dum.dll
      Primary Display Resolution: 1920×1080

vdragon

Thanks for the information, I have included this in the bug report.

Frozec

Torch bug, images below

I place the torch attach to the wood pillar 1 block above the ground level.
      torchesbug1

Then this is what happen when I place a corner-shaped block under the torch.
      torchesbug2

vdragon

Good catch! The bug has been logged.

Viewing 46 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.