Buyers From Steam

Home Forums General Discussion Buyers From Steam

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Mefur
      Participant

So, I bought Orrt Online quite recently. When I open it up and get to the login screen, it gives me a username, password and email address to fill in. I proceed to fill all in, then go check my email to verify (as is customary). I notice that the link is to a website, ga.me (with prefixes such as http). I continue “Okay, it might be connected somehow.” However, it was not. It had some games, one of which was connected to Wonderstruck, but it was something called Polycraft. I could not find Oort Online. I tried to go to the Oort Online home page, and I found the classifications of buyers with their respective costs. I noticed that the price I paid to steam was the same listed on the website, however, I did not receive any indication, link, reward, or notice that I did in fact pay for the explorer title. Instead, I had to create another account just to go into the forums and post as a participant. I would like to know what the plan is for those who payed using steam instead of the homepage, and if there is any way to connect my steam account to this existing account (since the other one I created was to a third party I did not want to be with).

Zouls
      Participant

you send your game username to them with a tag and the version you bought and then they will add the game to your GA.ME account and then you can log in 😀

Havok40k
      Participant

Yes, like zouls said, email the devs. This early in the games development, a lot of these things are handled manually and can take a few days to be implimented.

The Ga.me site is the browser version of the game and does not show up unless you register your account with WS and ask for it. The game does not show up before hand because it is an alpha-stage game and has not been fully released. It is available by request as a test platform.

Unless you are playing from a computer that you do not have steam on, I advise you stick with the steam client version, it has much better performance and fewer bugs.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.