Can we see some more concept artwork of races and creatures, pretty please?

Home Forums General Discussion Can we see some more concept artwork of races and creatures, pretty please?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Padraigo
      Participant

I don’t mean right now, hand over all your booty!

I mean, as you go along with the work. With character races being the next feature, I am anxious to see what you guys come up with, and I think the community would be greatly appreciative at getting sneak peeks regularly on what you are working on.

This isn’t a demand, I hope it doesn’t seem like that, just a suggestion to help bridge the gap between developer and fan/supporter.

Riot games does this quite often and the community loves it, and your early artwork looks very appealing.

Silk

<3 the art

Would love to see some of this as well, great suggestion 😀

As a side note, there is a suggestion section for us to post stuff like this in, might be more likely to get the goods over there!

http://oortonline.com/forums/forum/suggestions/other/

Padraigo
        Participant

I did see the suggestion section, and didn’t know whether an out of game suggestion would be appropriate there.

Also, I see more dev activity here, although Steam has much more than either.

Yotes
      Keymaster

Hello guys,

We will upload early work too but we will upload the artwork when ready. Stay tuned!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.