Cannot Place Blocks?

Home Forums Support Cannot Place Blocks?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Perhaps it’s just a current bug, or something to do with my connection, but chunks are rendering at an excessively slow pace (walking down a pathway, hit empty chunk, wait two minutes, walk one more chunk distance, wait two minutes), and even in places where chunks appear fully loaded, I cannot break or place blocks anywhere. They will look as though they’re about to break, and then stop.

Is there any known fix to the blocks not placing / breaking? I can at least mostly tolerate chunk loading since I doubt I can do anything about that

Zouls
      Participant

reload the agme. everytime, works for me.

michaelb
      Keymaster

What browser are you using and what the spec of your machine (cpu/gpu)?

Generally chrome runs faster than firefox.

Running Chrome, and my CPU/GPU should be fine. I have an intel i7 processor, 16GB DDR3 RAM, nVidia GeForce GTX 760 GPU, far exceeding the specs for most modern games these days.

michaelb
      Keymaster

Ok yes that should be get good performance in general.

If you are seeing reasonable pings time (press p for pause menu) then there are a couple of issues it maybe.

If it just occasionally and does not correct until you reload then we are taking the servers down to update them and that can make this happen at the moment.

If you find it happening in the same world and location let us know where so we can look too see if there a general issue as there may be an issue there generating the mesh.

Thanks.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.