Crafting I is the winner!

Home Forums General Discussion Crafting I is the winner!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Rukio

Awwwh yis! I can almost see all the wonky parkour maps now! Grappling hook, awaaaaay!

QuilkSilver1

How long are you estimating Crafting 1 to reach it’s goal?

Karko

Mind reader, I was pondering that same though. I though the funding blocks were 25,000. with it being 50. I think it will be 2 weeks, unless they do something to get a bunch more press.

QuilkSilver1

I am estimating about a month actually, because the money flow has seemed to slow down quite a bit over the last few days. Maybe because no one knew what they were funding for yet after we finished with combat 1, or perhaps because no one is advertising the game anywhere. I don’t know, but i hope the popularity picks up soon!

Karko

This is likely because every news outlet in the gaming world had a story on it last week. I have been checking and not much has been written since then. I think the developers are betting that this seed group will have to draw attention virally.

Kuma

I’m wondering something. Are they first going to finish the combat or are they going to program them simultaneously? Or do they start crafting only after it is funded and have therefore enough time to finish combat?

Karko

Judging based on the size of their team. They have staff working on the various pieces of the game right now. They have likely already been working on early forms of crafting, and combat. The fact the narrowed the vote to those 4 leads me to believe those are what were already in development.

Kuma

this could be yes^^

Rukio

Could have different teams at work. They’re also currently looking at a way to get their name out there more. So we’ll see. 🙂

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.