Death world

Home Forums Suggestions Combat Death world

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Kate
      Participant

When you die I think it would be great if you could take a tourney through some sort of underworld/death world. Instead of running to your body like you do on some games or instanty respawning. Exploring an underworld where you can find a portal back to life would be really cool.

upsio

I think that is a good and valid point every other game has an instant re-spawn so even if you do a deal toll system where you loss some gold/currency for dying then at least maybe a brief cut scene of having to pay the fairy-man of the dead to cross the river and return to life. that or maybe a heredity system like if you die then it is your son/daughter who takes up the gear you left behind and continues your adventure I would love that kind of system as well.

Master_Chill
      Participant

Seems like a few of you got some great ideas about this. As long as I just don’t get to have any toll/added weakness on my character when I do die. That’s just one huge moodkiller. I do could live with cracked armour though. That’s more realistic at least.

Should I die though, might I perchance request to keep my iventory? Take me back to the last town or marker I passed or whatnot, but please don’t let me lose half/all of my inventory. That sort of stuff just makes me want to go back in time and never start the game in the first place!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.