DEFEND THE CRYSTAL- mutiplayer battle concept

Home Forums Suggestions Multiplayer DEFEND THE CRYSTAL- mutiplayer battle concept

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      VexusOo
      Participant

let me throw a wild concept for what could be an amazing oort online mode unique to the world! ( warning, this might get a bit long )

now imagine a giant four square, each with it’s unique terrain that is randomly generated each match.

now, 6 players are selected in each of the four terrain , in this case i will use the 3 new oort races that were showcased ( and if you haven’t checked that, you should :3 )so, 2 short , medium, and tall characters.

once you are dropped into the game you will be frozen for 5 seconds with a giant crystal floating in the middle with 500 health, a beacon will be placed around the terrain , keeping you inside until the phases are done.

phase 1: now unfrozen, you have 5 minutes to place the crystal anywhere your team thinks its suited.

phase 2 : your team now has 15 minutes to mine and build whatever type of fortress, castle, around the crystal, mining ores and defeating opponents will yield you points towards upgrading your castles defenses and weapons, so allowing the small characters with good stats in mining will be able to yield you faster turrets/defense/ better ores to build your castle, and tall charaxters with higher levels of building can create faster castles within the set time.

phase 3 : all shields are down all players can begin PvPing, medium characters with fast spees and jumps will be able to scope of enemy castles, cloaking abilities ensure quick peeks to early player kills, but be warned, castles can be fortified with beacons that can track or position

the objective : deplete the opponents crystals, defeat opponents, points, money, etc will be rewarded to players depending on what they do ( first blood/ kill streaks/ fastest builder, etc )

modes :
      normal mode : unlimited time, regular phase times
      haste mode : 25 minute time limit after phase 2, regular phase time
      hardcore mode: no minimap, 15 minute build time only
      custom mode : just as the same says, with a added feature to wager gold, personal gear, etc

extra stuff because mobile won’t let me scroll : enable mob spawns with build/kill points, maybe even spawn a titan!

so if you’ve gottem this far i hope you think this concept would be amazing to play, and also add anything that would make the mode even better, thank you

Squidgy

Sounds great! A bit like The Walls in Minecraft.
      It’ll be a while til we have the ability to do things like this though!

Garneth_
      Participant

This sounds as an interesting game mode to do! Maybe could be created by users/players by a special “game beacon”?

Placed will display where yhe “Four squares” will appear, so you can, maybe, build a “pass zone” between squares as a quality for your custom arena.
      This concept needs to be explored in depth.

VexusOo
      Participant

thats would be great!, i would mostly likely call that “free roam” mode and actually could serve as a “alpha version” of D.E.C before its turned into its own mode,considering it will be a while before i can create a system that generates small multi terrain worlds that disappear every match,

maybe how it would work is that you obtain a B.E.C token or mode from somehwere,somehow. when you place the “game beacon” and set how wide you want it, players would then choose a color team, name, and username with_”xxx”team ( only players who have accepted the B.E.C invite from the host can do this), then people can equip gear or whatever they want, scope out their area then press or type _ready and bam, everyone drops in their respected temporary zones, crystals spawn and the game begins

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.