Donations

Home Forums Suggestions Other Donations

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Archeryus

Excuse me guys=) I bought the game 3 days ago and found it amazing !! For real! It really have plenty lot of potential! and im excited with the ideas for this game… But.. i was wondering… is there anyway to donate to the Oort Online asociation?? You know… if i could…i would give a few money every month for help this game to get completed… Is there anypage or way to donate to contributefor this game?
      Thanks for your time^^ See ya Explorers!!Until the next Portal!!

Nachomaro

I also thought about that, I wouldn’t mind donating some bucks every month so this project could go on.

Grey

Id say ask the devs they seem to on twitter or the steam forums id would ask in one of those spots if you want to know what they say.

James
      Keymaster

Hey thanks for the comments about the game.

How would we configure this:

1. Donate money and get nothing in return (other than credit and thanks for donating.)
      2. Donate money and get a reward in (or out) of the game?

Which would make sense? If there was a reward – what would that be?

We had originally though that players who wanted to donate more could upgrade their tiers, but we now realise that potentially the steps are too big.

How do you think this should work?

Zouls
        Participant

first and foremost, you guys need some cool franchise like posters or shirts and then allow shipping to Denmark.

As for the donation, i think alot of us are willing to give money simple for the sake of supporting the game, and therefore i think you should go with the first solution.

also if you are going to make it please allow us to pay with normal credit cards and not paypal only, my account is messed up so i cant use it >.<

Nachomaro

Maybe it should go as a mix of both:
        I mean with this that, for example, I bought the Explorer Tier for 32€ (I’m Spanish so I have €), and maybe I’d like to donate 5€ today so my account would increase 5€ and register that I’ve spent 37€. That way, if I sometime reach 51€, my account would upgrade to Adventurer Tier.

Sometimes I don’t know if I’m expressing well or not, but I hope you got the idea.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.