Electricity and dare I say Magnetism?

Home Forums Suggestions Crafting Electricity and dare I say Magnetism?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Umajianu

Believe what you will, but the ability to power objects opens up many new doors in what can be made: lighting, seal-able doors, timers, etc. Sounds fairly redstone-esque, but that kind of option to have powered objects elevates creativity in ways that static terrain just cannot hope to achieve.

Additionally, what about magnetism? Imagine structures built upside-down only navigable if you have magnetic boots or plates to keep you attached to the blocks?

Magnetism could also allow logical floating structures, or accelerating tracks for movement!

Electricity and Magnetism options in crafting would be amazing and very expansive for learning, imo.

Havok40k
      Participant

Magnets… how do they work!?

Pharoah
      Participant

I’m sure there could be a way to implement power of some kind, I would like to have something similar to redstone dust so I can direct where the power or electric magic where I want to. Maybe implement a tool that allows you to edit the wiring or magical current in the blocks that tells each surface of the block how to act (powered or not).

Magnets are also a very interesting idea and can be used much better than a standard piston system to achieve very positive results for a large variety of things (elevators for one).

I believe the combined use of electrical/magical current directing the flow of power with magnets could produce some very interesting devices.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.