Emotes

Home Forums Suggestions Other Emotes

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Zouls
      Participant

So i have always loved playing around with emotes and i would love to see them ingame, im not sure how detailed they can make facial animations for things like smile, angry, sad, etc… even though they would be cool to see ingame
      so i’ll list some of them here, and hope you will add others,

simple things for the pleasure is wave, laugh, dance, clap, chuckle, smile. things along that

and then for repsect. things like Kneel, bow, salute, and the likes.

i loved the emote system in final fantasy 14 since it was so complex and well thought out, it might be hard on them but something they had special were emotes such as pose (dependent on race) and examineself (looking down on your clothes)

also i know this game is mainly first person so im not sure what you could and cant do, but hope you will think about it.

Hiyosup
      Participant

Clumsy face plant, back flip spin, conducting the orchestra, jaw dropper, the Shogun, Got Milk?, sword play

• This reply was modified 9 years, 4 months ago by Hiyosup.
      Zouls
      Participant

also something i remember seeing was when eso was still in developement was a competition to make the best emote idea and a dude made the amazing idea of honor/dishonor, it worked in a sense that when you killed another player you could /honor and you would place a flower or something at the corpse and if you use /dishonor you would kick the corpse or spit on it or something like that.
      i think the idea is amazing for pvp’ers cause some people deserve respect when slaughtered and other doesnt, also depends on the player themselves if they want to rp a noble mercenary or a merciless assassin.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.