Greetings!

Home Forums General Discussion Greetings!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      DarthKaspa

Hello fellow explorers! Just backed this wonderful looking game. First project I ever backed in fact. Really hope my contributions help push something this amazing forward. I am also new to the forum community. Can’t wait to meet and discuss more ways to help Oort Online!

Rukio

Welcome Oortian! The games beauty is outstanding. The controls and direction are very straight forward. People have come together to craft small towns, the DEVs interact with us and spoil us. It’s a great place to be. Surely your contributions will not be for naught!

In case you want information on how the game plays, here’s a small quick star guide I just whipped up at 6 in the morning while the sleep deprivation sets in!

http://oortonline.com/forums/topic/mechanic-and-control-guide/

• This reply was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by Rukio.
        DarthKaspa

Thanks Daniel, I read many posts from you. Love the ideas you have. Hope to meet you in the game as well! Thanks again for the welcome!

DarthKaspa

That guide helped a bit. Needed something to help me fight my way up your huge tower of hope. Haha The view from up there really showed off how the game looks.

Rob
      Participant

Hiya DarthKaspa. Nice to see you here and thank you for the support!

I’m looking forward to seeing your contributions. Jump into the forums and drop in any ideas or suggestions you have.

Rob – Wonderstruck Designer

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.