Griefers

Home Forums General Discussion Griefers

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Quantum73

Anyone else noticing the number of griefers starting to be an issue? With no recourse, no way to kill them, this sucks. Yeah, I know, it is alpha, and I do have a beacon. But it still really really sucks.

Any chance the beacon size will be getting adjusted to be larger? With as large as the worlds are, and as few people as live in them, doubling the size doesn’t seem like it would be much of an issue for us early supporters. =)

James
      Keymaster

We can add multiple beacons per user + if you need bigger beacons just shout. Just give us the details.

Saint

is it possible to send u details per pm or other way ? i need some beacons for the little city which i build with a friend

Ardos

You can send an email to:- oortonline @ turbulenz.com

You need to include :-

World name
        Co-ordinates of the center of the Beacon
        Diameter of the Beacon (optional, they will take the necessary co-ordinates. You only really need this if it’s likely to be bigger than it currently is
        Your username (and those of anyone else who is helping with the building).

They will then get back to you as soon as they can.

Saint

i know the email, but i ask him maybe he has an email i dont know, which is faster XD
      becouse i wait since 5 day for a answer for my last question over the beacons

Ardos

I know they’ve been very busy recently, I’ve also had some emails which I was waiting for replies on. If you’re on twitter, send a tweet to @Oortonline as a reminder. I know that they don’t mind being given a friendly nudge if it’s been some time since the request.

Quantum73

Email sent. Thank you guys, awesome game and amazing interactivity with your player base. It is greatly appreciated and it reinforces the feeling that my money was well spent here.

James
      Keymaster

Just processed quite a few outstanding emails. If you didn’t get a response – shout.

(@Ardos still need to investigate your PvP email – that takes a bit more effort compared to requests for beacons!!)

Ardos

Thanks for the beacon one.

No worries on the other one. I appreciate that needs a bit more than “Sure” or the like 😀

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.