Hello!

Home Forums General Discussion Hello!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Van Helsing
      Participant

Hello everyone! Just saw this game on IGN and the direction of the game looks amazing. I am planning to purchase an early access pack of some kind, but before I do I have a quick question.

Since this project seems to be at the very beginning or so of development in terms of game mechanics, if I were to get an early access pack could I later on upgrade to get more features like designing a world?

I would like to stick with the game for the long haul and give what I can and be able to upgrade the further along the game gets. Is that a possibility?

Rukio

They don’t have a proper way to ‘upgrade packages’ just yet! They were kind enough to refund my Trailblazer pack and I then promptly used the money to weave into the Wayfarer pack.

Try getting with their support.

Van Helsing
        Participant

Ok thats fine at the moment. I am planning to get the Wayfarer pack for instant access and just to test the game. I really want to support this game all the way through to its end it would be great it there was a system that you could just continually donate money, like a dollar a day, and then when you reach a certain milestone you get rewards.

Rukio

You could try getting with them on Twitter. https://twitter.com/OortOnline He’s very active and quite awesome. Maybe they can set something up for you.

Van Helsing
        Participant

Thanks I will do that. Hows the game so far btw?

Rukio

Very pretty. I’ve created a lighthouse as a beacon for players.

https://twitter.com/OortOnline/status/494799656275410945 I’ll have to get a better screenshot for you! I’ll actually be streaming within 20 mins in case you want to see for yourself.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.