Hello

Home Forums General Discussion Hello

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Benjyboi

My name is Ben and, I would like to say this game looks really nice. Judging by the trailers, this game seems very in-depth and promising. Although my computer isn’t the best, it’s close to the minimum system requirements. I hope this game turns out the way it’s planned, because it has a lot of good elements that make a great game. Story, visual, and progress is what I would love to see most in this game.

Rob
      Participant

Thanks Ben. We’re glad you like what you see so far.

It’s still early but we’re working hard on getting improvements into the game. Thanks for letting us know what you’d like to see in the game in the future. We’re always happy to hear feedback and suggestions so keep it up!

Rob – Wonderstruck Designer

Daniel

Earlier today I purchased the explorer package and I just read an email saying I received a refund for some reason. Any idea why? Should I repurchase it?

Yotes
      Keymaster

Hello Daniel. Just checking to see if any of my colleagues addressed your issues. If not, please email us at oortonline@turbulenz.com.
      Thanks.

Rukio

I think he may of gotten my refund you guys said you sent back too me. Uh oh.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.