ideas for oort online :3

Home Forums Suggestions ideas for oort online :3

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Grey

Some of my ideas thought I’d put them out there would like to know how others feel about them.

<skills >
      traps
      Archery
      stealth
      lockpicking
      awareness
      tracking
      woodworking
      smithing
      sword play
      1h
      2h
      blunt
      blade
      throwing
      Agriculture
      Herbalism
      Animal taming: Like making an animal yours to use or keep.
      Pet training: Like improving the animals performances and abilities to do certain things like not run off or go to town or take you back home or steal that object and and other things depending on the animal. XD
      Boxing
      Cannibal
      Steampunk expert (like old school robots :3 as like a pet or assistant to can do tasks and can be upgraded and customized 0.0 with skills and perks for itself.
      Really like the idea of the old school robot thing :3
      Cardio
      Swimming
      Shields
      Armor
      Magic
      and the list goes on im sure.

Also thought the idea of having the ability to upgrade skills but also be able to improve mastry of certain skills to improve it more. Like swimming, after training it many times or having a number of tasks as requirments give like extra swimming speed increased by 5% and the next set 3% and so on till its like 80% oo something like that and they higher it is the less the number or the same.

And set markers so if mastery gets to like 10% mastery then you get a new perk and maybe have masterys comingle like jumping and swiming gives you diving or a swimming boost so something like that.

For Npc i think some could start of as nomads and caravans that set up homes in the towns charaters build which it would be helpful to have some type of zoning system that way npcs will only set up home or shops in set buildings or areas and people dont have to worry about there home being turned into a shop or something when they didnt want it to be anything but a privite home. Turrants for home protection or traps would be interesting too :3

Another thing is maybe a 3ed person lock picking set up if and if caught by like an npc it freaks out and guard come if the town is that big or fiance to have guard if smaller maybe a horde of villagers or something like that.
      Where if a player sees another player locking in a place have it start a mini game where they have to find a guard and or stop the crook like it auto flips pvp for you 2. if in a town, if the chatchee decides to do anything at all and if they crook gets away they get a bounty on them and yea so something it be like a playful way to deal with grifers in set areas like where npcs are or non protected places

And that’s about it if any of it made any since

Ghoko
      Participant

Also it would be nice, that you are able to play this game not only in First-person interface but also in Third-person, it would be nice to see your Character and race that you have chosen and created 🙂

Ghoko
      Participant

The ideas that you mentioned are very good 🙂

Yaz

@ Ghoko u can hit C to go to 3rd person however its not very far away. its akin to Rust, Life is feudal, etc. But it’s just not really fun to play in 3rd person right now anyways. all you see is an orange block in your face 😛

As per ideas I do not know if this kinda thing was mentioned but for replay-ability and longevity of the game i think NPCs ( for quests or trade ) would add monumentally to the game and world.

having a daily bounty or whatever. even if it was gathering quests for those who wish not to engage in killing or pvp. Some kind of character progression always gets me logging into games 🙂

otherwise once u have that cool house u want or base or whatever, unless u like pvp… ull end up not playing so much. and there will be a lot of ghost town servers with abandoned buildings everywhere lol At least on low pop servers or areas the NPCs will make it feel not so empty and give you something to do when u are bored and need purpose

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.