In which world/servers are you guys playing?

Home Forums General Discussion In which world/servers are you guys playing?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Frozec

Played this game for a few hours but I’ve never seen anyone online yet. Where is everybody? Do you guys have a main world/server where we can meet each other? I know it’s still pre-alpha and the maps are huge so there’s not much chance to meet someone. But if we could vote for a main world/server then we might have a better chance meeting each other? Just an opinion though.

also I have a few questions
      – No one could build inside the Capitals beacon right?
      – I’ve seen a beacon with someones name on it(not capital), how did he do it?
      – Are we able to build portals yet?

PS. I’m from Thailand, So sorry for my poor English 😛

Ardos

Hiya!

No need to apologise, you English is better than many native speakers!!

There’s no main world but people often use servers which are closest to them, for example most of my builds are on those in the EU West. You can relatively easily find out which servers have people on them. If you press the “.” key a couple of times, you will get some dev info come up in the top left of the screen including who is currently on that server. You will also find co-ordinates there which can be useful if you wander some distance from your builds. Before the game was on Steam, in the server list, they used to show how many people were on each server but this was removed around the time it was added on Steam. There is speculation that this was done so that people didn’t just use one or two worlds and explored/built up more of them.

To answer your other questions –

1) People can request to have access to the Capital Beacon. They need to give an idea of what it is that they want to do. See the next answer for how to go about requesting access.

2) Players are currently unable to place Beacons themselves, the devs are working on implementing this feature. At this time if you want a Beacon to protect any of your builds you need to do the following:
      Email wonderstruckgames@turbulenz.com with the name of the world you want the Beacon on.
      The center co-ordinates of the build (press “.” a couple of times to get them to show” and optionally the diameter you want the Beacon to be although they can work this it if need be.
      Your Oort username and those of anyone else who you want to have build access.

3) No but if you really want one, they can add them in the same way as for Beacons. You just need to include both worlds/co-ordinates to the email.

I hope this helps.

Frozec

Wow!, Thanks for your quick reply Ardos. 😀

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.