Introduce yourself

Home Forums General Discussion Introduce yourself

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Thorbjorn

I was just thinking who are you where are you from how did you find the game welcome to the intro thread 🙂

I am from Denmark and my name is actually spelled Thorbjørn i love gaming and i found Oort through the Stonhearth discourse a forum for another backed game i read a lot and i am a bit of a fantasy freak.

• This topic was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by Thorbjorn.
      Kuma

Well then^^ I’m 19 and from Switzerland and found the game through the Swisssmp Forum (a Minecraft and other games forum^^)
      I were searching for a good MMO for years now. The one which came closest was Runescape but I hope that Oort will meet my expectations and exceed all other MMOs^^

• This reply was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by Kuma.
      Jean-David

Hi there, just arrived today. I’m 21 from France. I currently play on a potato (2FPS on average) with a bad connexion (in Melbourne). The game is really laggy because I have a bad computer but at least I found the game didn’t take to long to load, which is good.

I originally was starting programming with Turbulenz, and then I discover this game was being created with it, so I gave it a go 😉

I get back in France in 3 weeks, so I hope I’ll buy a new computer and participate more to this Oort Online adventure.

Trollacoaster
      Participant

Aye! Hello! I see you like the forums here. I’m Trollacoaster a.k.a Starlord (not really the names actually Eddy). I live in the United States in the Florida area. I discovered this game browsing the steam page. I’d love to see this game as I already love how this game is going to turn out.

Thorbjorn

Hi Eddy 🙂
        Also wow i forgot i made this thread O_o

Patfor333
      Participant

Hey everyone. I’m Patrick, I’m 17 from California, USA. I accidentally found this game on steam, and I’m glad I did. This game looks great and has a lot of potential, I’m excited to see what it grows into and hopefully I can be a part of it.

And Thorbjorn, I saw stonehearth on kickstarter, too haha. I wanted to back it but I didn’t have the money at the time. How do you like Alpha 6?

Lord-Cerberus
      Participant

Hey whats up guys. My name is Scott and I’m 28 and currently reside in California, USA. I was looking for survival games on steam and stumble across this game. I watched all of the videos about the engine and future plans. The game looks very promising and has tons of potential. The in game graphics as they may seem cartoony still look very good. The lighting is awesome. A few textures should be changed and I am sure they will in the future. I for one will donate more money to the game but currently as of last night it seems the servers are down. I can’t connect to the Web socket.. Was hoping to finish my castle.

I honestly think this game can put minecraft to shame if they get more done. As I know it is in Alpha I have seen many games stay in Alpha for a looooooooooooooong time. Though I have noticed they put fixes out pretty fast for this so it’s nice to see they care what they are doing.

Grey

Soooo my name last name is Grey and so I tend to use in my username a lot. I’m 22 and I live in Humboldt county, northern California, USA, I happen to find oort on steam while going through my daily queue and I had to have it. Read more about it and loved it even more. Oort Forums are then only forums iv ever even read and I even made a twitter account just so I could reply on Oort twitter -.-, Played mine craft since before they even started charging any money for it always had to build with someone I could talk to or interact with I tend to get nothing done if I do it solo. I like to make hidden bases or homes I really want to make a city under a sea of lava which I don’t know were one is however I have found a lake of lava in Oppoh :3

would love to see more people online and possible have some people to play with and yea hoping to see how the game turns out.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.