Is this game still alive?

Home Forums General Discussion Is this game still alive?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      NoxiousRaven

Nearly two weeks and no announcements or updates.

Bregma

Well, I know I log on to fooks pretty much every day for a couple hours and I’m always pretty much the only one on that server … takes 5 or 10 minutes for it to get fully spun up before I can work on my roads, otherwise it’s rubber-banding and disappearing blocks everywhere.

Kinda nice having a whole world to myself, on the other hand. Now if only I had furniture to sit and admire the view…..

Karko

Yes development is proceeding. They stopped pumping out content to focus on spending time working on major development, and mechanics. They have said that there will be an update this week on graphipcs.

James
      Keymaster

We’re alive and kicking. Think we still need to get into a good rhythm of news, game updates, twitch steams, and youtube videos. They’ll been an update this week with some visual and graphics improvements. Quite a bit of development can often be behind the scenes (improvements to the systems, servers, the world builder, etc.) It’s not always obvious.

(Also a few members of the team have been away on holiday for the past and current week.)

I think the busyness of the servers reflects the amount of content. Once we get the crafting and first creatures / combat in they’ll be more “game” to get your teeth into.

Keep the faith. Team is working really hard. Updates soon.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.