Less Backers than yesterday? How?

Home Forums General Discussion Less Backers than yesterday? How?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      QuilkSilver1

So i went to sleep with the game at 765 backers, and when i woke up we were at 751. i refreshed the page many times but it stayed at 751. Can people get a refund or something and back out? What is the deal?

Karko

I caught that two, it changed about around noon CST. The number of wayfarers went down by about 10, and a couple of Pioneers too.

Kuma

Kids with their parents creditcard anyone?^^

Karko

Oh my god Billy what game on earth cost 1000 dollars. I’m putting you in a cage. Hello, Visa….

Kuma

exactly xD

QuilkSilver1

The master package was at 44 left for a long time as well. It is now back at 45.

Rukio

“This game isn’t finished. I want a refund!”

People just aren’t prepared for an unfinished game. That’s why I stream is so people can see -exactly- what they’re getting. It shows exactly what is complete and what is being worked on. You’ll get these people everywhere.

QuilkSilver1

Ahh so Wonderstuck chose a day to refund all the people that wanted one. Gotcha.

Karko

Monday must be refund day.

And that was two master packages. 🙁

• This reply was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by Karko.
        Havok40k
        Participant

We will have ours Friday, after I get paid :/

Padraigo
      Participant

Why refund these people when it is clearly stated the game isn’t even in Alpha yet.

I wont pretend to know consumer laws on refunds, but surely they dont have to refund in this case.

Kuma

There’s one case you always have to refound. If minors buy something. They are not old enough to sign contracts so technically they didn’t buy the game in the first place and if they just took their parents credit card and bought the 1k package then the Oort team has to refund them anyways.
        Or at least that’s what I think is happening if they refund.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.