Looking to Play – What's your Favorite Part?

Home Forums General Discussion Looking to Play – What's your Favorite Part?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I don’t want to sound like I don’t want the game here, or that it has no selling points. Really, it’s exactly the opposite. I’m not in an impressive place financially, but the game looks like exactly the type of game that I would love to play, in every way. Conquering worlds, setting up shops, making lots of money, building things to show off.

My only gripe with Minecraft was the lack of item diversity. Sure the worlds were great, but there were only so many items. This game seems to solve that with crafting and all that, just the image of the axes on the site beautifully portrays about 20 different axe types, and that’s just one type of weapon!

Enough of that, though. I really want to drop $95 and be able to play the game, I love betas and being able to do my part, I’m not that on the fence I just need more info, I guess. Screenshots, information, talk to me if you have the game! What are your favorite parts so far? Is there a lot to do and mess around with? Any pretty screenshots you’d like to share? The game looks fantastic and I’d love to see more of it too.

Havok40k
      Participant

I’ll be upfront with you here, at the moment, all you can do is place and destroy blocks and travel between 4 worlds. If you look to be a part of the development of the game down the road, while watching the game grow and evolve in person, Join us! We’re exploring worlds and getting first hand looks at new features all the time! I’m completely satisfied with my $95 purchase, and I have so much to look forward to in the future!

If, on the other hand, you’re in such a financially tight spot that it may put you in a bad spot, and you’re looking for a game where you can immediately play to the full extent, I’d instead suggest you pick up alpha access for $50, and join us in about 6 months. You still get to contribute to the games development, and by the time you join us, there will be much more content for you to enjoy!

Which ever you decide to do, I hope you decide to help grow this game and promote it to your friends! Best of luck and I hope to see you in game soon!

Well that’s cool, I guess all that I can really ask is, how often are updates happening at the moment? I like getting new content maybe even more than messing with already existing content. An example if you’re familiar would be Starbound? When it first entered beta, there were many updates frequently, but as of now it’s been quite some time with no updates. Not saying it’s a bad game by any means, and it was worth the purchase, but if the game does update often, then that is all the more reason to be excited!

Havok40k
      Participant

It’s still in prototype, so they are adding new features every few days. There is alot of smaller features coming out now, but we’re relatively close to unlocking the combat I update, which should be exciting 🙂

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.