Map keys and FOV settings

Home Forums Suggestions Other Map keys and FOV settings

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Tessa

Please add the ability to change keyboard mappings and FOV settings. Even a config file is okay this early vs in-game (nice to have). My husband is left handed (he remaps all his keys) and FOV (plays full screen @ 5760 x 1080 resolution). These changes will allow us both to enjoy the alpha. He won’t play otherwise.

Thank you for listening. The game looks great already. The family is looking forward to playing.

Umajianu

A FOV slider would be nice, and I full expect the ability to remap keys will be a feature in the full game.

majorwitty

Yes, please add ability to map keys, even a config file in alpha is okay with me. I’m left handed. Then I can spend a few hours per day digging/building.

Naka

Yes please!

Left handed players struggle with wasd for movement and space for jump. I’m hobbling along like Quasimodo in game. Please add basic remapping of controls.

redicious
      Participant

FOV Settings would be great as they would make the use of AMD Eyefinity and Nvidia Surround possible.

majorwitty

Eyefinity and NVidia Surround work fine @ 5760 X 1080.

I agree that having an FOV slider is nice for those who like to tweak their settings.

Xev

Keybindings and FOV is a must, I’ll vote for this 🙂

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.