multiple characters

Home Forums Suggestions Other multiple characters

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      agent_dmx
      Participant

when i play games sometimes i just want to reset and start from the beginning. or make another character. so my suggestion is the ability to have multiple characters. if not the ability to reset your character. maybe it is a idea to charge something for doing it, or have a reset character block what will be ultra rare loot. this way people that find it can charge other people if they want to reset.

Grimoire
      Participant

I would like that if you can have multiple characters, that if your a toxic player and somebody reported you. Your name, even if the character was deleted will still be connected to the e-mail or account that way they can still punish those that have done whatever bad they were doing in-game.

Like in the dev’s point of view.

/Troll101 destroyed 50 livestock of Honestliving in 5 minutes
      /Troll101 stole and broke beacons of Honestliving.
      /Honestliving reported Troll101.
      /Troll101 deleted character.

Troll101 recently deleted, tied to e-mail account: isuckandliketomakeotherssuffer@thisisntreal.com

Grimoire
      Participant

That way they can punish and remove people who are doing that stuff to people who are trying to enjoy the game, and maybe they can restore what that player has broken and taken?

Master_Chill
      Participant

I’d like to have multiple character slots yes. Guild Wars 1 & 2 has these and I’m very happy they do. Though it’s only useful when you can legitimately create professions or classes. For example,

My First character Dun Brog, of the Watertribe Clan, is a terrific cook with exotic spices and animal ingredients. I’ve perfected his skilltree in the cooking class and would very much like to try out a new profession.

So I start a new character, this time I’ll go for a digger of the Dwarven Clan who goes by the name of Black Ash. He’s an excellent digger with a knack for creating armour of all sorts of items that you can find underground.

I’m just saying, it’s only useful when there are more classes and races to be explored.

PS Good idea too Grim, I especially love the way you explained it. “isuckandliketomakeotherssuffer”. Lol 😀

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.