New Oort Streamer!

Home Forums General Discussion New Oort Streamer!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      cerberus402
      Participant

Hey everyone πŸ˜€ I recently got into Oort Online and streaming! Come hang out with me in my channel as I build Thorin’s Hall, a famous dwarven underground city from lord of the rings.

Just as little teaser shots ;D

Thorin's Hall

Thorin's Hall

Also if possible, I’d love to get my hands on some beacon blocks!

Thanks for reading everyone, hope to see you at my channel:
      http://www.twitch.tv/cerberus402

felixB

That already looks amazing! Can u tell us ur server/coordinates, so that other friendly Oortians can take a look? πŸ™‚

Padraigo
      Participant

That looks great, guy. Would love to see more pics as you get further along in progress.

I prob wouldnt give out co-ords until you get your beacons set up.

Felix B seems like he might come and smash it up.

felixB

@Padraigo

Thats not my intension, im just a explorer/builder like u are. I think right now theres no one paying that much money for smashing the other guys creations =)

Ardos

It does look absolutely fantastic so far. Can’t wait to see more of it.

There’s currently no way for a user to create their own Beacons (they are coming soonβ„’).

In the meantime you can either post here, Tweet @Oortonline or email wonderstruckgames@turbulenz.com with the world it is on, the coordinates (press “.” a couple of times to bring them up in the top left hand corner) and your username (or usernames if others are helping you) and they will add one for you. Note, you may need to wait until the new year when the right people are back in the office until you get one.

Dreyes
      Participant

I’m the other guy working on the project. Here is a screenshot of last night before we hit the hay. We’ll keep screenshots coming and notify when the stream goes live. http://imgur.com/PRfJoln

• This reply was modified 9 years, 4 months ago by Dreyes.
      cerberus402
      Participant

Thanks for the kind words guys πŸ™‚ and I’m not going to release the coordinates until I receive a beacon. To be honest though I’m not at all worried about griefing that much. If someone has enough time on their hands to break that much stone, so be it. I’ve only put 5-6 hours into it. It’ll take them soooo much more time to destroy it

Dreyes
      Participant

Stream is going on at. http://www.twitch.tv/cerberus402

cristianor
      Participant

wow! amazing! πŸ™‚

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.