New Town on Hell Server! Come Join!

Home Forums General Discussion New Town on Hell Server! Come Join!

Viewing 37 reply threads
  • Author

Hey guys we just started a new town on hell server. Got about 6 residents. After you spawn the cords are 356.07, 60.75, -214.06. That will you bring you to the crossroads. If you plop a house drop a line here so I can connect you to the road system.

Also we just finished our Warehouse. The goal here is to store a couple of each block we come across. If you want to use a block make sure you have infinite mode activated “I” key on your keyboard. Then take a block and put it back. Easy! If you come across rare and exotic blocks on your travels, please drop them in the warehouse.

There are no enforceable rules for obvious reasons. Just have fum and try to avoid ADHD one block towers we already got some of those… -_-

We can also talk here. 🙂

http://www.twitch.tv/StormbringerGT

Karko

I really liked this tower, also the bridge work to the keep attached to the rock face was really impressive.

storm's town

• This reply was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by Karko.
      • This reply was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by Karko.

Thanks Karko! I saw you running around while I was building the new additions!

Karko

Here is a view from the top of a sweet pathway someone took the time to build.

I love the design of this new tower. Any idea who built it?

tower

Tercel

I believe that is Aleksandur’s house.

Yes that is Aleksandur’s house. He is very good at what he does. And very fast as well. He’s helped a couple residents build stuff now. Great guy!

Mark

Nice

Karko

Storm, Do you guys hang out on a voice server?

We don’t but we could, I livestream just so we can chat with other players and devs. Also thematic music! 😀

Kuma

It would be nice to have some more people on the TS server^^ yesterday I was alone almost all the time^^

Karko

What TS do you hangout on Kuma?

Does this look like hell to you?

Kuma

It looks like a hell of a lot of work xD but good job man

Karko

lol, I know. The next piece of software Fook needs to write is a name generator. 😀

You can almost hear the roar of the crowds as they demand cubes of blood!

Hell Server Colosseum is 30% of the way done in anticipation of testing some structured PvP matches! 😀

Was going to go with an circle or oval shape (as circle as you can get with cubes) which would have been a fair bit more work and made some parts look wonky and honestly with cubes, it would have only look round if you saw it from space anyway, this is a massive colosseum.

So rectangle it is!

mr.stuff

thinking about coming along to join you guys

i have joined the community and i have already added a road to my underwater house….im working on it still and trying to make it more “homely”….and by the way….is there a in game chat? (just started today)

Kuma

sadly there isn’t but you can kind of communicate with the chat on the side^^

Karko

Hell, is definitely the place to be in Oort right now.

mr.stuff

Finsihed building my base up in the mountain looking down on the village above the bridge

by the way….is there no audio in the game?

THere is no audio or chat atm the moment, but I am usually on my livestream to chat with while playing!

http://www.twitch.tv/StormbringerGT

You don’t need to watch the video or subscribe or anything. Hit the Gear symbol under the chatting box to pop it out then close the video stream, if you just want to chat with us!

mr.stuff

View from Bat cave

Bat cave

Looking up at bat cave and castle

mr.stuff

My crib overlooking the village

Karko

sick

Birne

Heyho

I will come onlne for the first time tomorrow and I’m realy excited to have a look at your buildings. The screenshots look fantastic 😀 … I cennot tell when I will come on, but may be we meet 🙂

i fell to my death 🙁

Havok40k
      Participant

Every time I log into Hell, I freeze up. Oh, the irony is real.

Nyuudles

I joined you guys! I sorta live a bit farther to the east of everyone’s buildings though.

After a couple days of work kicking my ass I am ready to finish this project!

Karko

Finally made some time to build this evening.

Nyuudles

Only got to finish most of the front part for now 🙁

The blue glowstone is very overwhelming at night. In a good way!

Raegarth

Hi,

I would like to join you. I’m a beginner, but hope there will be a place for me in your lovely town.

See you soon

Wayfarer Raegarth

Karko

Come on down there is plenty of room for everyone.

Karko

Does this area have a name? If not can we give it one?

Karko

Nyuudles: Your above screenshots do not even come close to doing this work justice.

Nyuudles

That was just a work in progress screenshot 🙂 it took a while to finish the outerparts since I kept falling from the circle everytime i’m {LERPING}. I’ve always seen that word appear everytime I rubberband.

mr.stuff

Iam i seeing things right, has Hell1 gone with my bat cave with it??????

Karko

This week in the Capital of Hell

Brick House

Hobbit Hole

Magi Tower

View through the floor

View from the Top

KoLdxSPARTA

id like to join but dont know how to work the servers options i am a beginner i join on ga.me and it just says play oort online would enjoy joining hell seems like great area just the kind of area i was looking for for what i plan to build

KoLdxSPARTA

nm found beginner guide disregard what i said 😀

FINALLY! Im finished with my “aqua man hotel”! Maybe one day i might add another layer to make like a subterranean fish tank rooms or something….let me know what you guys think or some suggestions?

1nquizitor

Hi guys! I’ve just been to your town and it’s impressive 🙂
      I really want to join you, but I must think of a building worth standing there…It’ll be hell of a lot thinking 😀

And Hell freezes on me sometimes to…wonder why…

P.S. I’m 1nquizitor in the game…don’t know how to change it here 🙂

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by 1nquizitor.
Viewing 37 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.