Oort art online!!

Home Forums Suggestions Worlds Oort art online!!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Zouls
      Participant

Right you have probably guessed it from the title XD
      Looking around the forums i saw that a lot of players are into anime, especially things as SAO and Log horizon. so i thought of one thing that would be amazing

You say that the titans will be hidden in ancient temples and that you have no specific world size yeah?
      How about you made a world like SAO, pretty big with the titan hidden, and when we find and kill the insane titan there will be a portal up to another world that has an entirely differnt biome and will look different. and then we have to find the titan in that world to progress up. i think that would be so extremely awesome, because if you make it hard to find people will search for it to be able to progress to the next world and they will have something to do.
      This is purely a matter of taste, but from the way the world system works i dont see it as being that hard 😀

Kuma

Oh I love this idea! It would require the restriction of building your own portals from and to OAO, except the lowest layer, but other than that I’d say it’s entirely possible! I hope so hard this will be a thing. Themed worlds or even world networks *_* *dreams away*

SevenBanditt
      Participant

The “linked into another compleatly different world” is planed with all the portals you’ll create… Maybe some touch to this idea will make it worth it:

1- The portal that the Titan creates is a special portal to a world it cannot be visited by other common portals. Maybe special protectors or special temples can be locked inside to explore as extra?

or

2- The Titan reveals a Warp to a room maked with a material cannot be mined or destroyed and there’s the special loot from the Oort temple.

Cirlex

Would be pretty cool!
      I wonder if it’s possible in the world builder.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by Cirlex.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.