Packages and Their Benefits

Home Forums Support Packages and Their Benefits

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Patfor333
      Participant

Hi, I was wondering about higher tier packages that come with several keys. I can see that the package for Wayfarer comes with an exclusive weapon, tool, and wearable. I was wondering if these items come for each copy of the game you get, or just one (ex. wayfarer would come with 3 copies that will each have the exclusives when they are launched).

I’m considering buying a package and this info will help me choose which to buy. If anyone can answer or direct me to the answer, thank you. 🙂

Patfor333
      Participant

bump

Mittekemuis

I send a mail with the same request to oortonline@turbulenz.com as I read somewhere that this is the way to go about it but I haven’t gotten an answer yet.
      So if any developers read this please can you answer.

Patfor333
      Participant

bump -any news Mittekemuis?

Yotes
      Keymaster

Hello

Sorry for the delay in responding to this question. For Wayfarer, at Launch, you will end up with 2 Steam keys. You will have 1 now and 1 at launch. Only early access key will have all the reward listed at oortonline.com.

Patfor333
        Participant

Thank you Yotes. 🙂 It’s no problem as I won’t have the money to purchase anything until early January.

Okay so Wayfarer I receive all stated benefits on site for one key, plus a basic launch key. Two Wayfarer packages would cost $190, and Pioneer costs me $250. Everything is exactly the same between two Wayfarer packages and one Pioneer package, except on Pioneer I will have 20% (if my math is correct) more beacon range on the two instant access keys. So if I’m correct, would choosing the Pioneer package over two Wayfarer packages be paying $60 to upgrade the beacon range by 20% on the two instant access keys?

Another question, you said that the early access keys receive all the rewards listed on the website, does that mean the Master package comes with 4 instant access keys that can each design and name a world? I see that there’s an asterisk near that detail in the package, but I couldn’t find any info on the website about it.

Patfor333
      Participant

bump.

Yotes
      Keymaster

Hello there. 3 days late in replying to your question. My bad…sorry…

With Pioneer, you get Pioneer in-game title, Pioneer forum titles and bigger beacon.

With the Master package, you get 4 instant access keys and each key owner will be able to use our hardcore dev tool to design and name a world. There is extra information on the site when you mouse over each rewards.

Thanks

Patfor333
      Participant

It’s no problem, as long as I get the answers before I can buy it. Thank you Yotes for clearing things up 🙂

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.