Playable Races Suggestions

Home Forums Suggestions Other Playable Races Suggestions

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Fandalf
      Participant

Well… I never played Oort Online, but I already love it, I got a few race suggestions, I hope you like:

– Dwarves: Well why not to got that little fellas playable in Oort Online, everyone loves the Dwarves i think, the magnificient beards, pros at blacksmithing and hunting, could become great Beastmasters! ๐Ÿ˜€

– Beastmen: Well not only the Bug type and the Reptile type, I think could be awesome to have some sort of feline kind or even something like minotaurs ou even goatman, good at magics or become great thiefs, hunters, even warriors;

– Elves: Not the typical elves we’re are used too, some race to look like a human kind, instead o typical humans, a more elvish look, maybe two kinds of this race, Dark Elf (Living on underground cities, or dense dark woods) and the Common Elf (Living in villages, cities, towns, less dense woods, plains).

I know the ideas are a kinda clinchรฉs, but I don’t know how to explain it better, since my english isn’t that good, but I don’t want to mean the races should look like has the default RPG’s we are used to play…

I hope you like!

Dwarfurious
      Participant

All aboard the Dwarf suggestion! I’d be all for Minotaurs. No elves, elves are beyond typical. The elves you describe are still humans with pointy ears. I hate that Elves always come in pairs, two wrongs DO NOT make a right. If you want to make original elves, you’d basically be designing a whole different race that might remind people of elves. Besides, underground is dwarf turf, dark elves can suck my axe, but not as much as regular elves because at LEAST dark elves murder other elves.

Umajianu

Beastmen would be fantastic, I would be very excited for having feline, lupine, and avian playable races.

Havok40k
      Participant

The planned races that have been teased are all beasts so far, to some extent. I like dwarves, but I think they’d best serve as NPC race like villagers in MC. Even then, continuity may be broken by having all animal races, then suddenly dwarves.

Ovan

I wish me a undead race ๐Ÿ˜€ with special skills like a Warlock XD

Thorbjorn

This forum have a search mechanic just so you guys know it ๐Ÿ™‚
      http://oortonline.com/forums/topic/races/

The_Forsaken_One
      Participant

Just make a Satyr (goatman) race. ๐Ÿ™‚ should have perks for living in caves and survivability

It would be cool to play as the mobs that we were once all slaying in various mmo’s.

But i would like to see 1 race, Ent race/ tree race/ plant race. that would be absolutely amazing. i loved the sylvari in GW2 bet they were a bit too flower like.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.