Please allow me to introduce myself…

Home Forums General Discussion Please allow me to introduce myself…

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Havok40k
      Participant

Hey everybody, I’m David, but I go by Havok40k in most of my online games. I found out about Oort Online via Reddit, and was immediately sold. I love the sandbox platform that the game is set in and love the concepts and features planned for this game!

I’m something of a veteran PC gamer, and I love seeing and trying new game concepts and different spins on existing platforms. I enjoy strong game communities and cooperative efforts toward common goals, as well as helping others reach those goals. I hope to be introduced to several of you in game, soon!

Note to the developers, I really hope to see this game take off and I doubt you will see much trouble with reaching your kickstarter goals in no time. Along those lines, is there any way for a person to make additional consecutive monetary contributions to the game? I’d like to buy up to some of the higher founding ranks eventually, but as I’m planning to attend a few conventions in the near future, money is a tad bit tight this week. I don’t want to see this turn into a “pay to win” scheme, but I would like to support development.

Thanks for reading!
      -Havok40k

Rob
      Participant

Hi Havok40k. Thanks for the positive support both monetarily and verbally! It’s really helped us over the last few days seeing all of the good feedback and community involvement out there.

We’d like you, the players to be able to support us in any way you want to. We’ve had a few requests to include upgrade options for higher tiers and stuff so far and we’re thinking about the best way to allow that.

We don’t want the game to be a ‘pay to win’ scheme either. But we DO want people to be able to help support the game as much as they want to!

Keep an eye on the website for updates and as soon as we’ve got new mechanisms for upgrading your package we’ll let you know.

Thanks!

Rob – Wonderstruck Designer

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.