Possible grief?

Home Forums Support Possible grief?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Silk

Hey, noticed a few vaguely phallic additions to a building just outside Saptu’s Capital beacon, on the East side.

The material of the additions is different from the building materials, and they seem to serve no purpose other than being slightly inappropriate, but I’m not 100%, so figured I would mention it here.

Brook

I suppose the devs could track who did it. Maybe we should just fix the darn things–or remove them?

Brook

If anyone is unhappy about my removing them, I’ll be happy to put them back.

Silk

Heh, was thinking about it, just didn’t want some builder to come along later and be like, “My fabulous spires, Nooooo!”

lol, pretty sure they are what they are though :3

Brook

They obstructed my view of Venus. Luckily, I happened to have a spare Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator handy.

I don’t know what they were intended to be; it’s possible you have it right, but those things don’t–to my knowledge–appear in pairs like that in, um, Nature. Could have been totems for the dreaded Double Inverted ‘T’ cult.

I suspect that whatever those were are tame compared to what we’ll see when this is Opened to Ye General Publick.

Yotes
      Keymaster

We will look into the phallic additions in Saptu’s Capital beacon, on the East side. Thank you

Yotes
      Keymaster

Hello All,

I have reshaped the statue. We usually do not like to change people’s creations but in this case, we have altered its shape.

Than you.

Brook

Which is pretty spectacular considering I’d removed them on the 10th. What the heck did you alter?

Yotes
      Keymaster

I just sculpted the foundation off so that it is just a rod.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.