Question About Pioneer

Home Forums Support Question About Pioneer

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Garneth_
      Participant

Hey There Developers!

I’m amazed about what you’re building here. This game promises a lot, and hopefully will deliver a great experience.

I’ve been following this game since I noticed it on Youtube, when it was starting. I’ve been talking with my friends and little sister and 4 of us (including me) want tu support you guys in your development buying the Pioneer pack.

The problem is, we are 4 and there’s only 2 instant acces keys. 4 Explorers would be cheeper, but we want to support you with more than that (and also the bonuses like being in the credits 😀 ). So, It’s possible 4 launch/steam keys?

And another question, can all 4 of us be in the credits or just 1?

Thanks for reading!

PD: I’ve made a Twitter ’cause of you!
      PD2: Greetings from Spain!

James
      Keymaster

The tiers have evolved a little since originally launched.

Originally it was only the backer (or purchaser) who got all the perks, and a collection of keys to distribute. However, we had quite a few requests from parents who wanted to buy the tiers for their kids and obviously wanted all the perks for all the instant access users. We though this was fair and changed the packs. We made a post about the change here.

Technically at the moment with the Pioneer package you would get 2 instance access keys today, then an additional 2 keys when the game hits 1.0 (the launch keys). Only the 2 instant access users would get all the perks.

So your options are:

1. Purchase a combination of the packages, for example 2x Wayfarer and 2x Explorer.

2. If you all want to be in the credits then: 2x Wayfarer and 2x Adventurer, or 4x Adventurer.

OR (something we’ve been thinking about)

3. We create a new “family pack” tier explicitly designed for a family. If we did this what perks do you think should be in a family pack?

We could offer packs of “4xFamily Pack”, “6xFamily Pack”, “8xFamily Pack” where the price improves as a bulk purchase. Maybe this would be something we could create that would also work for other groups of friends or families looking at playing Oort Online together.

What do you think? Please let me know…

Garneth_
      Participant

Hmmm, Intresting. Never thinked about being able to “create” or discuss about another pack.

Right now, I refuse buyign less than Adventurer, ’cause Next year I’ll start on Youtube and wanna be explaining, maybe, the development of a good game, yours (no fanboyism) and don’t having access to the founders world is a shame. Also, was planing to spend only 56~ by buying the Pioneer all 4 of us, assuming that all 4 of us will have all the benefits.

Now, thinking on a new pack… And looking on what you’ve right now, I presume it will be more expensive than Pioneer, since it will feature 2 more instant keys…
      Maybe I’ll think more about perks suited for a familly, since now I’m watching for the best deal with You having the same perks of Pioneer.

In my point of view, since it’s not a single person (or just two) that wants to put money on your game, yet being 4 or 6 friends, a guild from other game, or a family wanting time together, maybe put perks for the group itself? I dunno right now (and it’s hard to explain myself in a non native lenguage!)

I wanna talk more in depth about this, I really want to support this project and gain perks with that, like talkingwith the Devs, visiting that world, the exclusive craftables or the special “Megabeacons”. I’ll be fine with only a 25% one, but 4 instant Keys or 4 “perked” keys are needed.

Thanks for listening, you have my gratitude and support, and soon, my fanart aswell.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 4 months ago by Garneth_.
      Garneth_
      Participant

Hello James and Wonderstruck whole team:

I’ve been thinking more on your #3 option, since the Adventurer does not allow, at least to me, to be able to go on Founders world and chat with you when game releases.

I’m becoming soon a youtuber, for another game in specific (and with another name), but Maybe I’ll put another channel up JUST to make your game appear on that.

Now, this days I thought: they have a 51 pack for 1 person, but if something like pioneer is splitted for 4 people, then, why buying the wayfarer that costs 90? (€)

So, now I want to discuss, if it’s better via E-mail, how can all get profit creating the 4 people pack. How much will maybe cost? Can we create new “perks” like a exclusive wereable ONLY for that type of pack but no special weapon or tool? Maybe special title for the guilds or more customization on that department?

Sorry for the english again, not native lenguage…

Please, I wanna be the kind of feedback you wish for.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.