Questions: Steam vs Website funding | exclusive Weapon/Wearable/Tool

Home Forums General Discussion Questions: Steam vs Website funding | exclusive Weapon/Wearable/Tool

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Silent Ape
      Participant

Greetings : )

I’m really thinking about funding the game, but right now I can’t choose between Explorer and Adventurer.
      Anyway, what I’d like to know, is there a difference between getting one of these packs here on the website or on steam, since the prices are the same.
      The second question is, will the exclusive Weapons/Wearables/Tools be something cosmetic ‘only’, or will they somehow be better than the usual stuff you’ll find, provided that’s already decided.

Thanks alot in advance! I’m excited what Oort will become.

dragyomony

from what i know, they are the same on steam as they are on the website.
      about the weapons, tools, ect,That i too am curious about.

MrMicroSpy

I haw a question whill these exclusive toll.
      Will they be upgraded versions of what’s given to all others or is it unique items with unique abilities?

MrMicroSpy

That first sentences made hardly eny sense but i hopp you guys anderstand.

Pharoah
      Participant

I highly doubt their going to make a completely unique item for every player in the game that bought the larger packages, however, I could be entirely wrong.

Most games that offer unique rewards for certain levels of purchase are truly not unique at all, unless it has a random stat generator for the items.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.