SAO and/or .Hack// Server

Home Forums General Discussion SAO and/or .Hack// Server

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      FluffyTop

So once renting servers are available I was wondering if anyone would like to collaberate on making a SAO or .Hack// server. I believe this would fit perfect with Oort Online once the Guilds and Combat functions go live. If anyone is interested let me know!

Absolutely! Those are some of my favorite anime and their worlds are amazing. I really hope Oort has diverse and expansive worlds like they do, that would be a dream come true. A lot of my suggestions actually spawn off of what those fictional worlds have and I think Oort could use similar features. I am definitely on board for this idea, let me know if you want to talk more about it when more stuff is released or even before then. We will probably run into each other soon enough in-game. My IGN is ApfelStreusel, I’m also Wayfarer, just hasn’t been updated yet. Awesome idea, can’t wait!

FluffyTop

Awesome I look forward to working with you on this. I also believe alot of the functions will work out great in emulating the SAO and .Hack// worlds. If you want to hit me up on GA.ME my name is the same FluffyTop and if you want to connect on facebook so its easier let me know and ill connect you to it on GA.ME.

NoxiousRaven

Do we actually know the scale of the game? SAO seemed like a pretty huge game. That floating fortress spanned 100 floors, after all.

i would like to take part of this idea aswell…
      getting my package in a few days. loved SAO.
      + More people = more beacons = more surface area to work with!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.