Server lagging?

Home Forums Support Server lagging?

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      Mittekemuis

Hey guys I can’t seem to place or destroy block in certain places on my builds.
      It is not an entire problem just in certain areas.
      For example right in the middle of the sail I am building for my ship 🙂

Yotes
      Keymaster

Hey there!

Did you check the ping time for the world that you are in? If the ping time is slow, you may experience this problem. Also, can you let us know where you are by telling us your world and coordinates by pressing the . key? Lastly, I assume you are not in a beacon?

Thanks

Mittekemuis

I am on Folva and no I haven’t yet requested a beacon but if you look in to it I wouldn’t mind one 🙂
      24FPS
      -681,31; 69,60; -1123,06 WEST

Yotes
      Keymaster

Hello again,

I just visited your place. It looks like a very well hidden tree house. Was I at the wrong place as I could not see a ship?

Is there a pattern to the places where you cannot place or destroy blocks?

Would you be able to send us a screenshot to oortonline@turbulenz.com indicating which blocks have the problem? If you can send us your coordinates again, that would be awesome.

Thanks for your help.

Mittekemuis

Folva Mitte's place

also send to the requested mail.

It is hard to say where it appears all over the place.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 5 months ago by Mittekemuis.
      Yotes
      Keymaster

Thanks. We received the screenshot.

Ovan

I have tested the webbrowser version from Oort, there i don’t have the problem 😀

Yotes
      Keymaster

Thanks for this info as I have been looking into this using the web version.

Brook

Here’s another example. The coords are in the image. The two protruding grass blocks are shoveled and then reappear. There didn’t seem to be lag issues, and other blocks in the area behaved as expected.

Screen capture of block problem

Yotes
      Keymaster

Thanks for the screenshot. Very much appreciated.

Mittekemuis

Any update on the fix? I think we all have similar problems.

Yotes
      Keymaster

We might have nailed down what is causing it but we have yet to find a solution to it. Sorry about that.

Quantum73

Having same block issue on Kohe. Using pickaxe to destroy block but about 1 second it reappears. Logging off and on or teleporting to another world and back does not clear it up. Also, perhaps related, ping used to be <50ms but now varies often above 200ms. World is unplayable this evening due to overall stuttering when moving or attempting to mine. Hope this helps.

Yotes
      Keymaster

Thanks for reporting this issue and sorry about this.

Quantum73

No problem at all. Helping with bug identification is part of the deal.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.