Server lagging

Home Forums Support Server lagging

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Ovan

The last days i have a lot of laggs (world lepker) if i set a block. i must restart the client to check if the server have set it correctly.

:/

• This topic was modified 9 years, 5 months ago by Ovan.
      Yotes
      Keymaster

Did this start happening recently? Also, can you let us know your computer spec (CPU and graphics card model names) and which country you are accessing the game from.

Thank you.

Ovan

CPU: AMD A10-8760M 2,5 Ghz
      GPU: AMD Radeon GD 8970M 2 GB GDDR5
      RAM: 8 GB DDR3
      Software: Microsoft Windows 8.1

I play in Germany on the world Lepker.

I have this problem after the last restart from the world and after i restart the game i can see the blocks they i have set.

Ovan

A few times i set a block and directly after that the block goes invisible. After i restart the client the block is visible. this problem are very often :/

Silk

Currently experiencing this in saptu, placed blocks vanishing until I rejoin the server, at which point some changes become visible and the block lag begins anew.

This started today for me, was building without issues yesterday.

CPU: Intel Core i7 2.7 GHz
      GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 1024 MB
      RAM: 16 GB DDR3

Connecting from the US West to Saptu

Bregma

I see this on Eisa, with all my computers (ranging from a Yoga 2 Pro running the web client at 3200×1800 in Firefox on Ubuntu Vivid to a enthusiast nVidia gtx970 rig running the Steam client on Windows 8 on a 1080p@60 TV). Started some time before this last week end since we first noticed it Sunday.

It doesn’t appear to be server lag so much as some kind of failure to mesh. When block removal or placement doesn’t work it permanently does not work in that spot during the session, unlike previous lag problems where if you were persistent you could eventually place/remove the block.

Brook

Same problem on Vaisier. There’s some grass I try to remove, and it never goes away. I place blocks, they go invisible, and I have to log out and back in again to see them.

Yotes
      Keymaster

Hello guys,

Thanks for the info. We are on the case. Hopefully we will be able to nail down the cause of this issue.

Silk

One thing that seems to have worked for myself, and two other players within the game who have had similar issues, has been to use the server list to teleport to another server, then back.
      This fixed the problem, at least temporarily.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.