Siege Mechanics

Home Forums Suggestions Multiplayer Siege Mechanics

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Karko

I not suggesting this rather asking if this is part of the developers current vision of the game?

To be specific by siege mechanics I mean some means of affecting protected lands, in order to gain access to (kill people hiding), smash chest (raiding) or take control of them (conquest).

Or are protected lands immutable from external forces?

Kuma

This is a very good question and I couldn’t say which one appeals more to me…

Rukio

A map/world that promotes world PvP would be really cool. No building allowed out here. Once you walk through that portal into there, you better be fully geared and prepared. Titans, valleys and hostile players wanting loot incoming!

Karko

Yeah, I have been thinking about that as a compromise solution for the game. In Aeon they were able to blend the two pretty well without going overboard. The worlds that were PVE had everything but were less valuable, to get the rare stuff you had to venture into PVP zones. Risk/Reward. I think this might be a nice happy medium for the community.

Kuma

yes and if a guild or town couldn’t stand the siege attempts anymore you would see ruins on your adventure in the pvp world. I like that.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.