Sky Saga

Home Forums General Discussion Sky Saga

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      drthmik

So GenerikB has started to play an alpha game called “Sky Saga” that has some thematic similarities to Oort Online

What I would like to point out is how well the UI is designed, it is very smooth and intuitive. The 2 handed design is very well done and while I haven’t seen it yet it implies that some items could require both hands to use while others are one handed. Further the tutorial seams to be rather well done and the integration with a knowledge base/record into the crafting system is a good idea.
      Honestly I’d have checked it out further but it is Windows only atm

Zouls
      Participant

screw windows only, its freaking NA only >.< i have also looked at it.

drthmik

You mean Europe only? because it isn’t available in North America
        (at the time I posted the thread I didn’t know that)
        they don’t really mention that on their web site (at least not that I noticed)

Grey

Looks pretty cool XD
      I really like that book thing and the animations

Atreark
      Participant

It definitely has a lot of Oort similarities. I’d say it’s a mix between creativerse and Windwaker. I really like the animations and that each slot on your hot bar has a side for the left & right hand. The style is bit too cartoon-ish though.

VexusOo
      Participant

has that skylanders cartoon feel that would probably go great with kids, has a good system of arranging and that is also good.

Bootlegger

just found Sky Saga yesterday, from an @oortonline tweet. I never knew what create your own quests meant until I watched a play through video. I see a lot of things already implemented there that I am hoping to see in Oort Online. Two hand wield, visual representations on your toon, smooth UI, logging of so many things in the “book”, reptilian and feline races…
      Oh, Can I change some of my answers on the last vote?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.