Sloped block indicator. Movable HUD. Sound Options

Home Forums Suggestions Other Sloped block indicator. Movable HUD. Sound Options

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Rukio

=============Other
      + A block with reflective properties
      + Indicator toggle for sloped blocks is on. Slightly annoying.
      + Draggable HUD. Allow us to move things around too that we’re
      used too.
      + Sound options seperate from each other. Sound effects. Music.
      Ambience.

Pharoah
      Participant

I think the slope feature should be reworked, nothing more annoying than needing 5 different slots to place the 5 different slopes. One spot, slop key, rotation key.

I’m thinking like Space Engineers, not unheard of and actually quite effective. Simply store the last used slope/rotation for quick placement with it changeable before actually placing the block. We need more slope options as well as slope directions as well, for example

– Single Block Triangle Point (single block that looks like a pyramid)
      – Diagonal slope (like quickbar slot 3 and 6, only not from centre to corner, but from the centre to side centre (to allow for a 2 block peak, again, like a stretched pyramid))

And a couple more I can’t think of at this moment. But we need to be able to place them like we can currently, only upside down as well, to give us the slopes we need to build smoother looking buildings from the ground up, not just on the roof.

drthmik

especially as the slots used for slopes are the ones that are default for tools (one of which is the grappling hook)
        perhaps hitting R could bring up a gui to let you select what type of slope you want to place as well as what inventory slot(s) that slope is associated with

Voltron
        Participant

I think a toggle or menu key is the best way to go.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.