So looking forward to my instant access!

Home Forums General Discussion So looking forward to my instant access!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Cody

So it says explorers get instant access!!! Just ordered, Can’t wait for the email with my access code! OMGered!!!

• This topic was modified 9 years, 6 months ago by Cody.
      Cody

Just so dev’s know the auto reply is still saying we don’t get to play until Mid 2015 and isn’t sending out codes.

No complaints, just trying to help, and anxiously waiting to get in!

Azarus

The game will be released in mid 2015. But you can get early access to the game tomorrow.
      Available: 13 November
      This game will unlock in approximately 8 hours
      Acording to their steam store page.

Stadl0r

Has anyone got their keys yet via email? I pledged via explorer but nothing yet.

InsideOut

Email is checked. Nothing yet.

Kerpie

Problems with steam developer thing it keeps going offline and they arent able to generate keys.

Havok40k
      Participant

Hang in there a bit longer guys, keys are coming!!! I can’t wait to meet all the new players 😀

Cody

@ Azarus – I know. I don’t think you understood is yesterday I paid for instant access version. Today Dev’s made post saying he forgot to fix auto-email message.
      I wanted them to be aware of the problem yesterday.

@ InsideOut – Got my key, think they are sending them manually.

@ Anyone – guys know how to get a beacon?

Ardos

You can’t place beacons yet. Any which have been placed have been done so manually by one of the Devs.

James
      Keymaster

re. Beacons

There are beacons in the game. The problem is that we don’t have a gui for them yet. So you could place them but you can’t control them. We’ll get them out soon – especially now the # of people playing is increasing and people want to protect their creations.

Thanks!

Sheidlok

Hey guys, i went to their website and ordered from there rather than through steam. It was early in the morning… Just remember, they are located in the UK! So depending on your time zone, it might take them a bit (im just throwing guesses around here). I got my email within a few hours. Make sure you make a username at GA.ME, and then EMAIL them with your username, from the E-mail address that you bought the game with. They are very prompt, very nice developers. They want you to play as much as you do!

Did you sign up for Explorer? It looks like you have forum access. Reach out to them if you need help.

Additionally, if you are new like me.. When you are done exploring worlds i could use some help on OMOSON. Found a lord of the rings style mountain completely hollow… And it is gorgeous. Looking to build a mountain city, with a fortress and all. Ill be posting in the forum for it!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.