Some details about the game?

Home Forums General Discussion Some details about the game?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      BrandonGrant

Hello there everyone:)

Happy New Year and all that jazz. I was hoping someone could help me with a few questions I have with regard to the game.

-Where are the servers located? And is there a plan to get new servers in other locations in the near future?
      -How in depth is the plan for the rpg system? Quests, gear, levelling, perhaps even a player driven economy?
      -And finally, is it better to back on Kickstarter or Steam? And do they link, so if I purchase through kickstarter will it run on Steam? (I do think however I will want to back one of the plans with Founder World Access, $100+ so Steam may not work for those I assume?)

Thank you so much for your time. I am very interested in this game and believe it deserves a solid backing!
      Many thanks,
      Brandon Grant

Padraigo
      Participant

They have some servers in Australia, which is usually the last place to ever get servers for games, so I imagine everyone else has servers or at some point will.

The info page does state that the world will be player driven, so economy will be no different, as for the rpg system itself, it isn’t known how in depth it will be.

They are taking ideas from players as to how the game will develop, so if you have your own suggestions, put them in.

They have a player vote for what feature will be funded towards next, and it includes a survey of questions on what you’d like to see implemented for it. It is only available to backers though, both steam and website.

You get a steam key, even if you back on the website, if that was your main concern for backing.

James
      Keymaster

We currently have servers in: Australia, East coast US, West coast US, West Europe, Central Europe.

We’d like to add some servers for East Europe + Russia and China + South Korea + Japan. We’ll put servers where ever there is sufficient demand. But you can connect to any server in the world. Assuming your connection is decent then it should be ok.

Better to think of the game as a single MMO where some worlds are closer to you than others.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.